🤍

Hii y'all, this'll be the first one published in 2019 and I'd like to upload more frequently so if you're interested, stay tuned. Sorry if they're bad right now, they'll probably get better 😂 I appreciate all of your comments, enjoy! 😊

Written: 11th of May, 2019.
Published: 1st of January 2020.
Wordcount: 375 words.
Warnings: none
Synopsis: a fancy party is thrown and the reader dresses for the occasion with an elegant outfit.

****

Y/N glides down the wide staircase in a stunning white dress, form fitting to her figure. She's wearing golden, and reasonably high heals underneath the dress to make her look taller, but you can only see those when the wind of her walking lifts the tips of her dress. Her hair is elegantly put up, resembling a crown while little strands of hair fall beside for a more casual look.
Loki's mouth drops and he stares, unable to help himself.
Tony bumps with his shoulder into Loki on purpose to distract him but the Asgardian prince is looking at Y/N with uninterrupted attention. "What's up Reindeer Games, you look startled," Tony tries again.
Loki finally snaps out of it, deciding that he shouldn't let his infatuation come off as a stare. He regains his usual posture and without breaking eye contact, walks closer to the large stairs and offers Y/N his arm. She takes gratefully, knowing the eyes of the entire room are upon them.

"I think Y/N is startling our reindeer games," Tony says to no one in particular of the group of friends while drinking a glass of champagne.

"And she's doing a pretty good job." Steve says marvelled by the sight of Y/N amazing appearance.

Y/N smiles at Loki. His hair is flat down, ending in casual beach waves. She thinks the raven black colour compliments the looks of him, even if he didn't need it.

Natasha walks by. She's wearing a long red dress that compliments her slim figure. She rolls her eyes as she sees the men staring at her best friend.

"What? You never seen a Greek goddess before?" She smiles and takes a sip of her champagne.

Loki can't take his eyes of Y/N. Everything is beautiful about her.

"First time seeing one." He replies simply, too occupied to notice who's talking to him.

Y/N looks at the ground and giggles.

"You don't look too bad yourself," Y/N tells her date. He's wearing his nice dress clothes, probably from Asgard, and a cape with the inside a complimentary yellow colour to the green in his clothes.

"Shall we?" He asks. She nods and they walk to the dance floor.