Standing up for others

It was only around 16:00 that I became tired, so RWBY had time to get to know the new addition in their dorm room. As would be expected to us readers, Ruby was playful, Yang was flirty, and Weiss was disapproving of everything. Blake, however, was simply backing me up whenever it came to an argument. She seemed like the more responsible and sympathetic one.

     Ruby had insisted on playing video games, seeing as Olivia had given them the day off to accommodate me. Yang agreed, but also took the executive decision to sit me in her lap while playing, wrapping her arms around my torso. Weiss took the time to revise more and glare daggers at me, scaring me. Blake simply lay in her bed, reading her book. She continuously glanced at me, looking me over, but I didn't notice at the time.

     As aforementioned, I began to feel tired around 16:00, and fell asleep in Yang's arms. They only noticed when Ruby asked (Y/N) if he wanted a turn. When they received no answer, they all looked at me and saw I was sleeping perfectly soundly, my head pillowed by Yang's breasts. Ruby blushed, Yang grinned, Blake looked jealous, and Weiss humphed. Yang picked me up and lay me down in her bed, the slid in next to me, cuddling me close to her body.

     When I woke up, I screamed. The unexpected nude Yang so close to me under the duvet was unexpected, and I considered it sexual harassment. I scrambled and fell out of the bed, and ended up sprawled across the floor. This woke everyone else up.

'I told you this would happen! But did you listen? No!' Weiss berated Yang while looking irritatedly at me. She sighed heavily and went back to bed. It was only 03:00, after all. Yang tried to get near me, still in the nude. I crawled away from her, tears in my eyes. Blake told Yang to leave me alone until we had all woken up in the morning. Ruby came to me and held my hand.

'Are you okay?' She asked. I nodded slightly, looking slightly traumatised. 'Hey, come on. You can sleep in my bed while I sleep with Yang, okay?'

'N-no, I couldn't. Really. I'll just sleep on the floor.'

'No you won't!' Weiss ordered me. 'You'll sleep in a bed. I won't have anyone in this room sleep on the floor. Especially not a man.' She then turned over in bed and went to sleep.

'I agree with Weiss.' Blake said.

'So it's settled. (Y/N), take Ruby's bed. Now.' Yang told me.

'O-okay.' I said. I lay in the bed and covered myself. After only a minute or two, I fell asleep once more. I had no idea why I could sleep so much. Perhaps it was due to the using of the sword twice in a day.

     In the morning, we all got up and went to our first lesson with professor Oobleck During the lesson, I made sure to pay attention, despite it being a constant stream of excruciatingly dull anecdotes.

     After another 3 hours of boredom, it was finally time for lunch. There, I saw a large girl bullying a smaller, shy, rabbit Faunus girl. I walked up to the scene.

'St-stop it!'

'Heh. Or what, man.' The large girl said.

'I'll tell!' I said.

'No you won't.' Then two girls cane up to me, held me down, and forced me to the floor. The three bullies then began to stomp on my body. I could feel myself starting to have a panic attack. Suddenly, a pair of gauntlets appeared on my hands. From them emanated a blue bubble that surrounded me. It seemed to stop the three girls from beating me up any further. They hit the surface of the, what I presume was a forcefield. They didn't break through.

Unfortunately, though, after two minutes, I could feel myself begin to tire, and the forcefield went down. Luckily for me, though, team RWBY appeared and chased the mean girls away. They all surrounded me and comforted me. Yang was hugging me tightly, as was Ruby. Blake was looking angrily at those around them, and Weiss had a slightly softer expression that normal. Velvet was standing awkwardly next to the scene. She was blushing while staring intently at (Y/N).

That was when I fainted. Perhaps due to pain, or the nanobots being depleted, or because of the actual injuries. Either way, I was still out cold on the floor, all five girls worrying about me to Varying degrees.