He left.... me

<Hello! Most of you all may be here from my previous book ||Stosuh|| thank you all for the 2k reads didn't expect it to blow up in less than a year with 700 reads, then in like a week its at 1k... Um if any of you are not familiar with the book ||Stosuh||, I recommend reading that confusing garbage before reading this, It would make so much more sense after reading it to read this..>

(Hosuhs POV)
"hosuh?" I heard a familiar voice but was faded "hosuh" there it is again "hosuh!" I blink and Stephen is in-front of me "what the hell hosuh!?" Stephen yells "I-I-Im sorry Stephen...." I say feeling my eyes water, as I look away from him, I hear a sigh and Stephen hugs me "Its ok,I was just... worried" Stephen has never been worried about me and said he was worried, I then tightly hug him "what the heck Daniel, I thought that they were gonna get it on!!" I hear a female voice from a phone behind me say I turn my head to face to Daniel "ah! Nothing is here, at all" Daniel lies and runs back to his room, I just giggle and burry my face into Stephens chest again hugging him tighter.

"Hosuh"

"Yeh"

"What did you want to ask me?"

"Nothing" I say quickly as the memories start flashing through my closed eyes, "okay hosuh" Stephen says understandingly.

(Time skip to an hour later)

(Stephens POV)
"S-Stephen?" I flicker my eyes to hosuh then back to my phone "hm" I hum in response "I think I.... lo-" hosuh stops talking and I look up at him "yes?" I say, wanting hosuh to spit it out "I think I like you" He says his face turning red "oh.. cool" I say looking back at my phone "but I already know that" I say as my eyes flickered to Hosuh then my phone again "really!?" I just nod my head "how do you feel?" Hosuh asks me "I can stand you, unlike Daniel, hes so annoying" I say looking up at hosuh, his face seems to not be super happy anymore 'was it something I said?' I asked myself "o..oh, okay.... um, im gonna be in our room if you need anything" "im pretty sure I could get it myself if I walk to our room" I say, watching hosuh leave I see a tear roll
down his face 'Shit thats what he ment!!' I mentally shout, I quickly jump over the couch and stop Hosuh "hey are you ok?" "Y-yeah" "Stop lying, your bad at it" I say slightly bending down closer to hosuh and wiping the tear off his cheek, "S-Stephen" "yah" I answer "do you only like me as a friend..." 'Fuck, I never wanted this question to be asked' "hosuh I....... yes" I say with a sigh, Hosuhs breath hitches as he tried not to cry in front of me, I then hug hosuh and nuzzle my face in the crook of hosuhs neck "hosuh, I promise I love you... just-" my eyes closed, my face is pushed away then pulled, and when I open them, Im met with tightly closed eyes. hosuh was kissing me, I then hesitantly wrap my arms loosely around Hosuhs waist and kiss him back, I then pull away and put a few fingers on my lips, Im surprised I even kissed back, "so you do?" Hosuh asks with a smirk "I.... Um, I have to go hosuh, I might be back before morning" I say grabbing my phone from off the couch, I see hosuhs smirk slowly fade away, as I leave the house.

(Hosuhs POV)
"He said he might be back... how could he leave me, just like that" I mumble quietly to myself as tears form in my eyes...

<WOW!! Actually a post when they are supposed to be made. Man! Im so proud of myself😂😂😂.... thank you all for reading my first book!! Bai! Don't forget to bring Informal knives to my party lil fuckers and puppers!!