Nerves of Stoll

Katie's POV by @princessdemigod
~
The nerve of that Stoll! I can't believe he would do that! And to think, I thought he changed. After last summer and all. But no. I come back from my scouting mission and all I'm welcomed back with is a prank.
~ flashback ~
I come back from scouting the bay with Kayla and Miranda sweaty and exhausted. Walking back to my cabin I hear a rustling next to my daisies. Ignoring it I grab my watering can and bend down. I pour the water over my daisies and feel a different flow coming out. I look down seeing my precious daisies covered in green paint.
"Stoll!" I yell on the top of my lungs.
~ end flashback ~
That was my final straw. Storming over towards Cabin 11 I bang my fist on the door as hard as I could.
"Katie, I see your back from your scouting." Connor says opening the door.

"Quit it Connor. Where's your brother?" I say barely controlling my anger.

"Finally here to confess your feelings for me Gardner?" Travis says sliding into the door way.

Rolling my eyes with a plan in my head I give a sly smirk.
"Wanna make a deal Stoll? If my cabin can out prank yours, you are not allowed to prank us until the war is over." I state confidently.

"Deal. And if we win, which we will, I get to prank you as much as I want and you can't tell Chiron." He says cockily slamming the door.

Great, how to tell the cabin?
~
"Miranda!" I sang out slamming the door to cabin 4.

"Katie! What's up?" She asks walking over to me from the bathroom.

"We have to beat cabin 11 in a prank war." I say smugly.

"Ugh, Katie. We get that you like Travis, but there's no reason to drag us into it!" One of my younger brothers yells.

"I do not like him!" I yell back.

"Ya, sure what ever you say Katie." Miranda smiles.

"Whatever, now, what's our first plan of action?" I smile evilly.

A/N- so, this is the first chapter and once -ShootingStarGirl- will be writing the second chapter in Travis's POV in her book so go read that one for the full reading experience!!