Enjoy Your Breakfast

A/N- so, this is actually the third chapter. To read this book I highly recommend reading @-dreamcatchergirl- book too. That one has all Travis POV and the first prank. So go read that first! Now for Katie's POV!

***KATIES POV***

Point Katie! That'll teach Travis to mess with me. There is a little voice inside of me that's saying, 'he didn't mean to Katie,' nope. That's all being squashed under all the hatred. Katie Gardner is going to beat the Hermes cabin at their own game. After all, how hard could it be? She was already winning.

After hearing the conch I head to the dining pavilion ready for dinner. I'm on my way when I hear whispering behind me. I turn around slowly.

"Travis come out, I heard you." I say annoyed.

Instead of Travis, Conner walks out in front of me.

"Hi Katie, finally ready to confess your love to my brother?" He smirks.

I roll my eyes when Travis jumps out behind me. I feel it before I know what happens. Spoiled milk sprayed at me from behind with a hose. I whirl around to face Travis when Conner throws a box of cereal at me.

"Enjoy your breakfast." Conner says as he walks to dinner.

"You should give up Katie, just give up and tell me you love me."

"When Tarturus freezes over Stoll." I run back to my cabin to shower.

I can't believe this idiot! Why would I ever like him? Silena's crazy for thinking that he likes me. I'm determined now. I have to win. I'm going to beat those Stolls.