chapter 1

I had finally seen the welcome sign to the new town I moved to. Moons Peak, it was a little town in Canada. I needed a new scenery, away from the city and crowded streets. I was a writer, I wrote documentaries about town and their history. And a new place, town, might give me some inspiration to write a new book. It's population had to be less then 600 people. I drove into town to see people  going in and out of shops and eating at the cafe. I decided to stop by the grocery store before I made it to my new place. I didn't have much I sold a lot of my stuff that I didn't need. I only had a truck load, so it made it an easy move. I pulled into the parking lot and parked. I got out and locked my truck walking into the store. It was older looking and warn down. I grabbed a cart and did my shopping getting some meats, veggies, and other things. I walked up to a register and a woman was running it. Was had long brown hair and blue eyes. She was wearing her work uniform which was an orange and then some blue jeans. She looked at me, then started to ring my things up."your new"she said calmly.i smiled softly,"yeah I just moved here!" She looked at me stopping for a minute before continuing."people don't like newcomers it makes them nervous"she said as she finished."oh well I mean no harm. I'm a writer and I just needed a new scenery to inspire me!!"I smiled."well I welcome you to Moons Peaks.but I warn you to go home and make sure you never come out at night unless you got yourself a gun!!"she warned. I nodded quickly,"thanks for the waarning"I said,"$42.62" I gave her the money and walked out. She seemed do serious...how could this town be so dangerous! I shook it off my mind and loaded everything into the truck driving to my new home.

Jayy's POV

I was sitting in my office doing some paper work. My office was large with bookshelves on one wall a fire place on the other. It had dark oak interior and was cozy, for me at least. I heard a knock on my door,"come in"I said. In walked my side man Zero. He had long white hair that had some of it in a long tail giving him a elvish look. He had white eyes and pale skin. He was wearing his normal white button up shirt and black jeans."yes?"I asked looking up at him."we have a new visitor in town"he said."oh really?"I smiled leaning back in my chair."Jade and Grim spotted him in the grocery store...they followed him and got an address..."he explained. I stood and grabbed my black drench coat putting it on,"let's to say hello to are new friend"