chapter 6

Soon a male walked in with short green hair. He had dark green eyes and was wearing black jeans and a black shirt."hey Damien I'm Toxic!"he smiled walking to me. I stood and smiled."hello!"I said."I'll show you to jayys room!"he said and we walked out of the door and headed to the entrance hall. We walked up the stairs and down a hall then another hall to a door. He opened it and let me walk in."Alpha said you can go to the court yard, library but are not to go out with him or any other pack member..."Toxic stated. I nodded and looked around the room. It had a king sized bed that had a black wooden headboard and black covers. The walls were black the floor a dark oak wood. There was a black area rug and a door leading to a balcony. There was a dresser against a wall and a two other doors. One was open to show a bathroom. There was a TV hung on the wall and under it a small entertainment center that held an Xbox One. I walked to the bathroom to see the tiles on the floor was black and the walls were also black. Their was a large bath that was a black color as well. And of course other things like a toilet and a cabinet on the wall."need anything?"toxic asked."I think I'm fine for now"I said sitting on the bed."if you need anything Jayy will be in his Office!" Toxic said walking out shutting the door.

Jayy's POV

I was sitting at my desk as Raven and Sebastian argued."Shut Up!!"I roared and they turned to me. I rubbed my head."I thought Dagger wasn't even aloud in the Club!"Raven growled."He probably snuck in a group!! Them Lycans always find a way!"I said looking at them."Alpha the Army is prepared...but we do need more victims since our last war we lost a few..."Xena said quietly."alright get your victims...only criminals!"I said looking at her and Xander they nodded and walked out."Jayy...why did you bring a human in the club anyways?"Sebastian asked crossing his arms."I'm Sorry I thought we made a rule never to kill humans! Unless they harmed us or humans!"I growled and he nodded in agreement."of course you demons don't have that rules since you have to prey on the innocent...but you don't have to do it as much as us!"I said leading back. The door opened and there stood Damien. He was so cute. He was shorter than me and emerald eyes and short light brown hair. He had a few freckles and a small body."yes Damien?"I asked."um sorry to bother your meeting..."He said softly looking away."your fine!"I smiled softly."I need to run to my house real quick"he said and I nodded and stood."I need to get out...i hope you all will prepare..."I said looking at Sebastian and Raven."of course Jayy"Sebastian said and they followed behind me. I walled to Damien."sorry"he said softly. "Its fine we was finished anyways..."I said cupping his cheek. He looked up at me. I removed my hand."let's go shall we!"I smiled and walked to the garage Damien behind me. He looked around surprised. I had a car collection, well I didn't own all of these cars I owned a couple of them but the pack owned some as well. I walked to my black dodge challenger 2017."wow!"Damien said looking inside the car. I chuckled and got in. He got in and buckled up and looked at the car."this is my child!"I smiled and started the engine pulling out. We drove in silence till we got to his house. I pulled in his drive way and noticed something was off. Damien when to get out till I stopped him."stay here"I said getting out.

Damien POV

I sat in the car as Jayy walked to the house. He looked at the door and just pushed it open, wait I locked it before I left! I watched as Jayy walked in. I waited, till my door suddenly opened. I turned quickly to see Dagger."hello sweet!!"he smiled and I screamed and kicked at him as he tried to grab me. He grabbed my leg and drug me out of the car. "JA-" I felt pain in the back of my head and darkness took over.

Jayy's POV

I walked into the house to see everything destroyed and walked to and office to see a paper with writing I picked it up,"got you" suddenly I heard a scream, Damien!I ran out to see the passenger door opened and Damien gone."DAMIEN!!"i screamed looking around. I closed the door and got in speeding to my house. It ends tonight!!!