chapter 7

I parked and got out and ran in."Zero!"I screamed he ran over,"yes alpha!"he said,"tell Xena to get her army ready Get everyone ready!! Call Sebastian and Raven and tell them it's time!!"I growled he nodded and took off. I howled and everyone ran to me."We kill the Shadow Clan tonight!! This ends tonight!!"I roared and they howled. I will get him back!!

Damien POV

I felt my eyes open and I looked to see I was in a room...i dark room. I felt dizzy I shook my head softly and looked around. I tried to move, but felt something heavy. I looked to see chains. I explored my surroundings. I was in a cell. I curled up in a corner and was scared. I heard a door open and then the cell door opened in walked Dagger. I moved away."awwwe you poor mortal!"he smiled grabbing me by the hair I screamed and tried to pull away. He made me look at him,"you do small delicious!!"he smiled getting closer."Dagger!!"I deep voice said. He let go and growled. I'm walked a male with short black hair a pure white eyes, will eye. His left eyes was covered my a eye patch. You can clearly see a scar going down his face. He was wearing a black tux."leave us!"he said and dagger nodded walking out. The man knelt down in front of me and sighed."I'm really sorry about him he's got anger issues!"he said and I looked away. The male chuckled."I'm Scott...the leader of the Shadow Clan! And you are?"he asked smiling."Damien..."I said and he smiled,"well Damien, I heard you and the Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack are a thing!"he said playing with my hair. I stayed quiet we arn't a thing...are we?"we arnt a thing!"I said looking at him,"oh?"then why was you at the bar with him?"He asked."I made a bet with him! I didn't even know what he was till that night, and Dagger deserved to be torn to shreds talking about someone's dead wife is not alright!!"I yelled. Scott smiled and stood."you don't know what happened to Jayy's wife do you?"he asked and I looked down."she died because of him!"I looked at him."He got her pregnant why she was still human! She couldn't have the kids and it killed her!"Scott explained. "And that makes it his fault!!"I growled and he smiled."He knew it would kill her...even before she got pregnant!"he said and I looked down."your Jayy doesn't seem so good does He? Oh and I forgot to mention his massacre he did!! In 1856!"he said and my eyes widen...all them murders from the news papers...he did those!!"he's not like that now!"I said and he smiled."not yet!"he said and I looked at him."He loves you! So I'm gonna break his heart!!"he smiled and I looked down."tonight he will be coming to get you...when he sees you, I'll kill you! Right In front of him!"he smiled. I felt tears go down my face."see you tonight!"he laughed walking out. Jayy...

Jayy's POV

We was outside of the Shadow Clans place. They had guards everywhere."Xena...i want you to send your army in, Raven you and your people follow us while they are distracted we will go in from the back and surprise them from behind. Sebastian you go with Xena and make sure none of them follow behind us!"I said and they nodded."wait till dark"I said and now we waited.

Soon dark rose and we was ready. I rose my hand for Xena and Sebastian to go. The got closer before charging. Xena was in her Xenomorph queen form her children behind her. Sebastian in his hell form and of course the demons behind him keeping them busy. The guards in the back headed to the front."now!"I said and we ran to the back climbing in.

Damien POV

I was in a chair in front of Scott. We was in the entrance hall of his place and we heard screaming and roaring, plus screeching."Alpha Jayy is not here none of the Blood Moon Pack is here!!"the radio when silent. Scott stayed quiet. Suddenly everything went quiet. Then a growl was heard behind us. We looked to see a Large wolf with a skull as a face. It had black fur and shadows flying around it. It had pitch black eyes with bright red pupils. It had red spikes on its jaw and a red pentagram on it for head. It teeth was long and sharp. It growled as black stuff oozed from its mouth. Then another growl was heard then another. We was surrounded. Suddenly I felt a knife to my throat. The creature roared as the shadows moved faster."tell them to back off!!"Scott growled. Jayy looked at me and I nodded softly. He looked down and howled. He looked back at Scott and growled."my plan didn't change..i might die..but I will be v-"he was cut off. He looked down to see a black tail in his stomach he was lifted up to a large black creature like the one I seen at the club, but much bigger. It had two big arms and two smaller ones and had a large crown like head. It screeched and shot it's tongue into Scott's head. It dropped Scott and roared wolves, lycans, demons, and vampires ran out screaming and roaring in victory. I was untied and looked to see Jayy. I hugged him and he hugged back."thank you again!"I smiled, he made me look at him and kissed me roughly I kissed back. We pulled apart and he smiled."like I said I would do it 1000 times over..."He smiled and kissed me again.