chapter 3

It was 5 and I had finished doing some reading. I took a shower and got dressed in black jeans and a black shirt.I brushed my hair and but my shoes on. I ate some Chinese takeout and headed out. Jayy had sent me the address that about an hour ago. I parked since my GPS told me to go down an alleyway and walked down to see a small line of people going to a door. I got in the back and see the people was mostly wearing black and was talking about different things. Soon I had made it yo the door. A slide opened to show white eyes."Blood"I said and the slide shut and the door opened."alpha is in the VIP tell Jade I said to let you up!"It was Zero. I nodded and walked down the hall, why did he call Jayy Alpha? I walked to a large opened room. There was tons of people and a band was playing. There was a corner where there was strippers dancing. I walked to the bar to see a girl with short links and white hair. She was wearing a white shirt with a black vest and pink jeans."are you jade?"I asked, she looked at me,"sure am!"she smiled her bright pink eyes looking at mine."Zero said to let me into VIP"i said and she nodded and lead me to stair case that had two men standing beside it. They both was wearing a black shirt and black jeans. One had dark brown long curly hair and the other had brown short hair.they looked at Jade and then me."he's going to see Alpha!"Jade said and they let me through. I walked up the staircase and made it to the top to see different lounges. I seen Jayy and walked over. He looked up at me."you actually came! I'm surprised!"Jayy smiled I seen two other people a male with longish light brown hair and a female with long black hair. The male had golden eyes and the female had bright blue eyes. She wore a dress and he wore a black tux."Damien this is Raven! A good friend of mine!"Jayy smiled."pleasure to meet you"I smiled."the pleasure is mine! Jayy you didn't tell me you had someone!"Raven smiled."oh no! We just have a little bet!"Jayy smiled."wait he's huma-"Jayy hushed Raven. Raven looked at me then Jayy then back at me. "He don't know!"Raven said. Jayy shook his head."well see if he catches on"Jayy smiled"you sure you want to do this Jayy!"Raven said. He nodded."yes I'm positive!!"Jayy growled."Raven stood the girl followed."then I'll leave you two.."He said walking away the girl following. I looked at jayy, he looked at me."have a seat!"he smiled and I did."sorry about them they are a little scared of newcomers!"Jayy explained."I'm a writer I can put two and two together!"I said crossing my arms. Jayy smiled and leaned back."then try me!"he smiled."He was going to so human...you are in a vampire cult...its mainly vampirism, people who believe they are vampires."I said and he laughed."well you sorta got it, buuuut"he said standing walking away me following."I'm sure people who think they are vampire can't do this!"he said pulling a curtain back to show a pit surrounded metal fencing. Inside there was two guys. They had only  black pants on. One had black hair and pure black eyes. The other male had short brown hair and dark brown eyes. A girl walked out from a gate."alright boys you know the rules!! No killing, no tearing limbs off and now breaking the fence!!"the girl said. She had long black curly hair and light blue eyes. She walked out and a siren went off. The men walked around watching each other."you know I'm gonna kick your was again right?"the brown hairs male laughed."come on John the only reason you win is because Alpha watches!! I would gladly rip your head off without him watching!!"the male haired male smirke."why you!!"the browned haired male growled turning to a large dark brown wolf that stood on its back legs. It roared. The other male turned to a black creature. It had now eyes and had a long black tale with rigged detail and had a long head that curved back. It screeched its tongue which was another tongue shot out. I backed away. My heart racing. Jayy dropped the curtain. He walked to me and looked down at me, I couldn't say anything!! I looked up at them red eyes and just couldn't look away. He put his hand on my cheek making me jump a little."why so scared all the sudden?"he smiled softly getting closer."th...this can't be real.."I said softly. "It is..."