chapter 4

I couldn't take it and took off down the stairs and headed towards the exit till I got grabbed."hello! And where are you headed" the male had no hair and had a tattoo on his head and a bridge piercing. He had many tattoos. I shook terrified. Sudden the man got grabbed by the throat and lifted up, Jayy. Jayy roared his eyes getting darker. He dropped the man and he lowered down and took off. Jayy growled and looked around, everyone staired. He grabbed me and pulled me close walking me to the exit. We walked out and I looked at him. He looked at me. I looked away,"it's my fault I wanted to know.."I said softly. He chuckled softly. I looked at him."I got a reaction so I'm happy!"he smiled. I smiled softly."sorry about that...once your fear raised they smelt it..."He said."sorry...i was just so confused and scared..."I said looking down. He made me look at him,"if I was going to kill you I would have done it when you was at my house..."He said and blushed."then why didn't you?"Jayy stayed silent. He let go and looked away."jayy...i've went this far..."I said and he sighed. "Come back in..have a couple of drinks!"he said and I nodded. We walked back in and went pack to the VIP. We sat down and a girl walked over. She had long black wavy hair and pitch black eyes. She was wearing a black thing that at least covered her body parts but showed a lot of skin. She walked over."what can I got you alpha!!"she smiled rubbing on his shoulders nuzzling his neck."I'll take the normal!"Jayy smiled kissing her cheek. She walked to me."oooh he's new!"she smiled and rubbed my shoulders. I blushed and shook a little."what would you like?"she smiled nibbling my ear."I just want a beer"i said softly. She nodded and walked away."first time with a girl?"Jayy chuckled looking at my blushed face."well yes, but I chose that!"I said and Jayy cocked his head a little curious."I'm more into you know um."I blushed more looking away."guys?"he asked. I nodded softly. She brought back our drinks and I took a drink of my beer.

2 hours later

I only had a couple beers and wasn't that tipsy at all. The girl came back and rubbed on jayys shoulders nibbling his neck. I blushed and he chuckled and rubbed her head."Xena you know shade is here right?"he said and she pipped up and smiled and walked away."so are you single?"Jayy asked and I nodded."that makes that easy!"Jayy chuckled and chuckled nervous and stood."I'm gonnnnnaaa go get a drink!"I smiled taking off. I sighed and walked to the bar to see Jade."hey what can I get you?"Jade smiled."I water, I gotta drive home soon!"I said and she nodded and went to get me a water."first time here aye?"I turned to see a male with golden eyes and shortish black hair."yeah"I said and he smiled."and for a human to get in here that kind of a surprise!"he chuckled."I wasn't aware this was a place for only supernatural beings."I said and he nodded."sure is!! But you do look delicious!"he winked and I blushed. I heard a growl and felt arms wrap around my waste I looked yo see jayy."ah Jayy Moonlight!"he said standing."hello dagger!"Jayy growled pulling me behind him."come on Jayy you gotta share, you can't just bring a human here and not expect us to want to taste him!"Dagger smirked."I'm warning you Dagger!"Jayy growled his growl being more demonic now."what you gonna do!" He chuckled. Zero walked over beside jayy."Alpha in afraid to say it's not a good idea to fight him...it would bring war among us and the Shadow Clan.."Zero said. Jayy growled and looked down and sighed turning away grabbing me pulling me close."and Jayy, make sure he don't and up like your last wife!"Dagger started off. Jayy stopped and growled and Zero grabbed me and pulled me away. Jayy roared shadows surrounding him and replaced him was a large black wolf or Lycan as Jayy explained it. It roared and attacked Dagger dagger turning into another lycan buy this one was black and looked like it had mange. Jayy scratched his face and tackled him bitting into his shoulder. Dagger howled in pain trying to kick Jayy off. A dark lycan and a black and white lycan pulled Jayy off. Jayy roared Dagger staggered up and took off. Jayy turned human scratched up and a bite mark in his neck."Alpha you need to go to Wiccan!"Zero said and he sighed. "Alright..."Jayy walked out I followed behind helping him. Zero followed behind and we made it to my truck."I'm guessing you both didn't drive here?"I asked,"nope!"Zero said. We both got Jayy in the back and Zero hoped in front."is he going to be okay?"I asked and Zero sighed."yeah he should be fine...we'll get him home have him drink some blood and Wiccan will patch him up.."Zero explain. I nodded and headed towards Jayys house.