Ch 8

Hey guys so um I kind of wanna change the name of Krystal so of anyone could come up with a name that has a great nick name to it that would be lovely. Thanks
- crystal.B

8):&@/)/682)):79@1!)(:&9$
Newts POV

I just asked her a question I hope see answer truthfully.

" yep, so you did catch on " she said while playing with the end of her shirt I guessing that a bad habit. She is so cute when she is doing that wait don't think like that know.

"t-that's bloody smart, but doesn't mean it was good idea it's stupid why would you wanna be a runner. I mean it's mainly death in a jar " I said faster the normal she though for a second.

" I have this feeling when running it's great it's like when you get high " she said I looked at her confused.

" it's just what I wanna be one, you were one were you not " she was getting angry I could tell. I signed.

" look I was but that isn't the point " I was cut of by her.

" why why don't you let me into the maze why is that how you got your limp " she yelled I looked surprise I looked at the ground. I felt her eyes soften. I looked up.

" well yeah but no at the same time " I said calmly. I was holding in my angrier I don't wanna yell at her.

" look I sor- " she starts to say I cut her off.

" it's about time I tell ya anyway " I said I felt her sit next to me I moved my eyes to the ground.

" well I kind of have been for 3 bloody years and last year when I think I was around 16 or 15 well I kind of well got sick of everything and well gave up " my sigh never left the ground. " Minho saw I was getting very sad and well I got low very low and well I run into the maze as my job one day and yeah I thought about how I could escape by falling off the maze fall well let's just says I did I fell backwards but the ivy kind of caught my shacking leg that's why I have my limp " I said looking at the ground just thinking about it makes me sad I felt liquid make it's way to my eyes. I looked up at her the sweet, beautiful, girl, can anyone get angry at this girl well I can't, I think I am falling for hard and fast for this girl.