Chapter Three

"GET UP ALREADY!" Alec snaps at Amber pulling the covers off of Amber and unplugging her alarm clock that had been going off for over an hour. Amber groans, rolls over and covers her head with her pillow. "Five more minutes"
"No no not five more minutes" Alec snaps "it's been five more hours. You where supposed to be up at five" He yanks the sheets out from underneath her sending her body to the floor. Amber shoots up.
"You Motherfucker!" she snaps "MAYBE ID HAVE BEEN UP EARLIER IF YOU WHEREN'T PLAYING BREAK THE HEADBOARD HALF THE NIGHT!" She pulls herself up off the floor. "A STAMINA RUN MIGHT LET YOU GO ALL NIGHT BUT NEWS FLASH IT DOESNT MAKE YOU QUITE" Alec clenches his jaw. Amber had yet to be here for twenty four hours and her behavior was already getting exhausting.
"You better watch your mouth Amber, it got you in trouble with the clave once, your lucky I got you sent to me and not else where for your actions." Alec spins on his feet walking away. "Get dressed in five we have lots of work to do."
With that Amber groans rolling out of bed. Pulling herself together as quickly as she possibly could.
Meanwhile
Hope kept her eyes peeled out on the window. The world was slowly starting to change from red sand to lucious pine filled forests. Getting to New York was taking longer then she had anticipated it would. She was starting to run out of entertainment options, food, water and the bus was anything but comfortable to sleep on. Her stomach was starting to turn. She couldn't wait till the next rest stop even if it was only for a matter of minutes just to get some free air. Hope slumps into the seat, pressing her head up against the glass. She had to remain calm, she had to keep control of the fire that was within her. The last thing she needed to do was destroy the bus over a stomach growl.