I love you, bubs

After the Ferris wheel descended, the couple slowly pulled away from the kiss. "I hope you enjoyed bub," Jisoo said while her arms were still wrapped around Lisa's neck as the younger's arms were around her waist.

"I loved it. It was perfect, thank you baby," Lisa said while pulling Jisoo in for a hug.

"Anything for you, bubs," Jisoo smiled knowing Lisa enjoyed her surprise. The Ferris wheel now came to a full stop, making the pair stand up with their hands intertwined (as always) and step out of the passenger car.

As exhaustion took over their bodies from the rides they rode, the couple strolled around the amusement park quietly, relishing each other's company. "It's so beautiful here," Lisa broke the silence and turned to her girlfriend, "but my favorite sight here is you."

That one sentence caused Jisoo's hands to sweat and heart beat heavily. She managed to calmly respond, "Ew Lalisa, that's so cheesy!"

"Your sweaty hand says otherwise," Lisa brought their intertwined hands up to her lips to kiss Jisoo's, "And it's hard to ignore that awfully loud heartbeat of yours. Calm down, bubs. You might explode if I go full-on cheesy on you."

"What are you talking about," Jisoo quickly grabbed her hand from Lisa's and walked away, discreetly wiping the sweat from her palms.

Lisa took the opportunity to admire Jisoo's back view, while the latter stormed away from her. Phew, that's mine, she bit the bottom of her lip. "Bubbyyy, wait for meeee," Lisa playfully said as she ran to catch up to the older girl, who she had just been checking out, literally seconds ago. She threw her arms over Jisoo's shoulders and whined, "You can't leave your baby behind!!"

Jisoo chuckled at her girlfriend's childish act and jokingly said, "You're so annoying, Manoban."

"You love me anyway," Lisa stole a quick peck on Jisoo's cheek. "I'm tired bubs, let's go home?"

"Yeah," Jisoo yawned and leaned her head back to put it on Lisa's shoulder, "Me too, let's go?"

"Awww my babyyyy, you're so cute!" Lisa exclaimed. All exhaustion was gone when she saw her girlfriend yawn like a cute little puppy. "Come here, let me carry you!" Lisa suddenly walked in front of her and bent down, signaling the smaller girl to get on her back.

"Silly, you're gonna break your ba-AACK" Jisoo was caught off guard as Lisa changed her position and suddenly carried her bridal style.

"You're so stubborn." Lisa smiled and ran to the car, making Jisoo wrap her arms around the taller's neck.

"YAH! I'M DONE WITH RIDES FOR TODAY!" Jisoo joked and Lisa stopped, still having quite some distance to their car.

"No you're not. You have to ride one more thing tonight." Lisa smirked.

Jisoo, in absolute confusion, tilted her head and asked, "Huh?"

"Me." Lisa winked and quickly put her girlfriend down as she started running towards the car again with a big smile on her face.

"LALISA MANOBAN, GET BACK HERE!" Jisoo chased after her while yelling like a madman.

Lisa reached the car first, but she remembered that she wasn't the one who drove, so she didn't have the keys to open the locked doors. She stood there with her back still facing Jisoo and pretended like she was opening it. As she heard Jisoo's voice slowly approaching, she turned around at the last minute and caught the latter by her waist.

"LALI-" Jisoo suddenly felt arms wrapped around her waist, not noticing the fact that she crashed into Lisa. The two were now face-to-face as the latter pulled her in, so that their faces were dangerously close.