To Build a Better Future

Over billions of years, progress began to move rapidly, as more and more of the constructs were being created, in a way, that they would be able to interact, with one another, in a multitude of fashions, some attracting, some repelling, some easily storing or giving off their energy. In this process, the Being realized, there needed to be a separate type of construct. The Being needed a form of matter that would form all his constructs by feeding off the catalyst, once the initial energy wave was sent.

Over time, each defined construct was experimented on, in a nearly infinite number of ways and interactions, until the Being was certain, that once all was unleashed, the grand construct would sustain and grow. The Being would unleash an energy wave, that mixed with the catalyst, creating a dark matter, that would forever be thirsting after the absence of existence, combining with and creating these basic elements of existence, in perpetuity. This feeding, on the catalyst, would now be known as infinity! Infinity, is the outer edge, of what would become an ever expanding universe.

Now, all experimentation was complete. Now the being would become the Creator. Now the Creator would have a place to exist. Now, the Creator could choose to take form within this creation or be in existence, throughout ALL creation, at ALL times! Now it was time! The beginning and the end, the Alpha and the Omega, could now BE!! And as he thought the great construct of the Universe, into being, he spoke…. I AM!!

The energy, of the great beginning, shot forth, in an explosion of light and wonder, of a magnitude never to be known again, as it ripped out, into the void! As it surged out, great multitudes of gasses formed the primitive beginnings of the Creators’ great universe! The gasses coalesced into massive solid forms, collapsing into themselves and exploding out, nearly as spectacularly, as the beginning.

This process repeated itself, over and over, as the ever expanding universe fed hungrily, at the edges of infinity, moving so rapidly, dark matter was left behind, flowing like eddies, in the great open spaces, between the great masses of matter. Over time, the matter, at the interior of the universe, began to settle. No longer having the mass to collapse in on itself, it began to stabilize, maintaining a much slower rate of expansion, outward, as the outer edge of the universe sped further away.

Great nebulae formed and bore their stars and planets, eventually forming galaxies, with great, super massive dark stars, holding them together, at the center. With this great universe, now the creator had a place to exist, to see, to feel, to hear, to taste, to be in one location or to be at one, with his entire creation. Now, the Creator had a home.