The Emerging Concept

Now Thought began to experiment, with these concepts and meanings, with the intention of using them, to develop constructs. What else was there to do? Trillions of lonely years passed, as the thought experiments grew in complexity. There MUST be more. There MUST be a way!

As the thought experiments proceeded, Thought became so advanced and so powerful, it devised the concept of energy. But how to create this energy, was the question. Now, trillions of years passed again, as Thought began to experiment, to create this energy. Why give up? What else was there to do?

Finally, the breakthrough came. Thought had borrowed from itself, defined and devised the very first creation, by splitting Thought, off from itself and converting it to..., to what? Thought determined, that this was the material being sought after, for so many trillions of years. Thought was now able to generate raw energy. But there was nothing the energy could do. There was no way, for the energy to remain. It had no hold, and so as it was created, it just as rapidly dissipated.

For this new construct to be of any use, it would need to have the ability to be contained, take many forms, be controlled and transmitted. Again, trillions of years and multitudes of thought experimentations passed. The ability to conceptualize, when there is no basis for reference, is quite daunting, even for this emerged Being, who already had trillions and trillions of years, of thought and advancement. A breakthrough was needed, but how?

The concept of a sustaining force, to perpetuate the energy and add form to its' existence, began to take form, but what could that force be? That's when the next breakthrough came! And so the Being began experiments, to devise the conversion, of the absence of existence. For this to occur, a type of energy needed to be designed, to be attracted to the absence of existence and the two needed to create something, when they combined. This could then generate the energy outward, from the Being, but how could that tie in to anything? Again, trillions of years passed, while the Being experimented, looking for answers, to this great question.

Over much time and many experiments, the Being began to formulate the use of the absence of existence as a catalyst, when combined with energy, to form mass. When the Being sent out a burst of energy, it would shoot out, ravenously consuming the absence of existence, as if being ripped, in all directions, into a great vacuum! The mass would then form and explode out, giving off its' own energy, spreading out like thunderous explosions and bolts of lightening, in all directions!

This was a great step forward, but still, the mass would use itself up. The mass created, was unstable and turned to pure energy, too rapidly. The energy would then dissipate, before it could reach more absence of existence or as the Being now called it, the catalyst. This effectively burned out the process. Even so, this was tremendous progress and now the formulation of a grand construct was beginning to take shape. And so, using this energy, the Being began to try experiments, with the construct of different forms of mass.