Yes to 'NO'

Thank you sooooooooo much!

300 views!!!!!

Lots of Love!!!!

I am so happy I actually did dance on like all 400 songs in my phone.Yes this update is too soon but I am free and actually coming up with a lot of ideas!!!I hope you all liked the last chapter it was a bit funny.... I guess!

So here is the next chapter and hope you all like it!

I actually trying my best not to make mistakes but if I do please PM me and tell me.......

Thank you so much WrittenLifeLessons for this amazing book cover!!!! Loved it

I also want to thank you all to read my book and hope you all liking it!

Check the next chapter out!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its only me, Blair and Alex in the house and it's the best time of the day......actually best was when I was with Stefan but being with best friends is awesome!

I had a lot of fun, Today was a remarkable day! They really thought that I was angry with them! My best friends are so good that after telling them that I am not angry with them (finally) they actually gave me a bear hug! With me and Blair it is common but I never thought that Alex can also give me a bear hug.

We are obviously childhood best friends but everytime we used to fight he use to kiss me on cheek or forehead but never hug and even if he used to hug me it was always side hug! My relation with Alex is very different than anyone else. He is brother, best friend, protector at times and all things that a guy can be! (for the one they care)

"She will wear red" he shouted

"No , Pink" she screamed on top of her lungs!

"Red"

"Pink"

"Red"

"Pink"

"Shut up you guys" I said fully annoyed with them

You guys are right it is Blair and Alex fighting on what I am going to wear tomorrow and my point is actually does it matter( Yes it does)

But fighting over it Uhhh!!!!!

"Just SHUT UP" they both yelled at the same time. They both are actually one and the same only difference is that Blair is stuborn and Alex is not (only when it comes to me)

"Purple" I said loudly they both turned to me and stared like I am alien that just came out of the spaceship.

"What?" Alex asked me

"Nuts?" Blair insulted me!

"I am going to wear my purple top and jeans and its done!"

I said and didn't even think of waiting for their reply and went in my room.

"Okay" they both said alternately (Alex first and then Blair)

We then went on to watch a movie in the living room we were watching "The Avengers" as Blair loves 'Captain America' and I love (literally 1000 kisses kind of love) 'Iron Man' and Alex....well he didn't have a choice so he was forced to see what me and Blair wanted to see. All of a sudden Blair stood up and said (note: shouted)

"Get out Alex!"

Blair's expression was serious And Alex well he was shocked and angry.........

"This is not our house Blair" he said getting up from the sofa and the went closer to her and pointed his finger and said "YOU GET OUT"