Closer as well!

I am sorry!!!

I am late! *hands on ears* I was a bit busy... again. Did I keep you guys on edge?

Well! let us get over it! And check out the next chapter.

Multimedia- Count on me! (I think that suits the most)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delancy's POV.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was having a hard time taking in the information. I was just staring in space. It was like a lot of information suddenly given to me. It was hard to digest. We sat in silence for the remaining lecture. Last fifteen minutes of the class. As soon as the class finished I stood up to walk for Blair. I am in big need for her. She is like my saviour. I saw she was talking to one of a guy in class... like a proper best-friend I was waiting for her to complete her conversation... NO I started walking towards her. And pushed her with me, walking ahead not even looking at that guy!

"Maddoo, I was getting along!" she complained while walking. I was dragging her along with me while she was busy with her ranting. I was walking and just replied one line and she stopped her ranting, "STEFAN LIKES NICOLE" and stood in the middle of the hallway. She held me back by my arm and that made me think of my words again

HOLY SHIT...

"I mean Nicole likes Stefan... Noo...Alex likes Stefan...Shit! Nicole likes Alex... yeah Nicole likes Alex" I was stammering in my words I was just in to shock. She stared at me and started laughing but then I heard another voice laughing behind her. She moved and I saw STEFAN STANDFORD laughing at ME! Now this was embarrassing. Blair and Stefan were laughing their asses out!

"Stop, it is too big to digest" I said in defence and was waiting for them to stop which looked a lot hard for them. Finally they stopped but their hands still on their stomach showing they can still laugh. When they stopped I was looking at Stefan, his eyes had a light filling of water in them. Those chocolate eyes were so captivating. I was lost when my best-friend (the great Blair Willows) coughed. I shook my head to stop Stefan rule my mind.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. After all I just embarrassed myself.

"I wanted to talk about the project we need to give it a end." He said and I looked at Blair after him. She smirked at me and then looked at Stefan, "Why don't we go to Del's place and we decide something about Alex and Nicole and I will know, if love is emotional or physical" she winked at me when she said physical. I looked away because she knew I was attracted to Stefan even in a physical way.

"Okay" I and Stefan said at the same time. We were walking towards the car and I went to Blair's car when Stefan called me, "Miss Stone, I am your ride!" I smiled at Blair and she smiled at me like he asked for a kiss.

"Yeah" I said and walked towards him. The way to my house was actually normal. We didn't talk about Nicole and Alex. Actually I started with them but then he said we should talk about something else. He said that we should enjoy the time we spent together and we can talk about them later. I felt like he was interested in talking to me, about me. He wanted to make, the time we spend together... special. I had a pinch of blush for the entire time. We talked about hobbies, future plans.

Finally we reached home and we saw Blair already waiting for us. She was bored and it was seen on her face. Luckily, mom and dad were in the office so my house was empty. As we got in Blair as usual went and sat on the sofa. I gave her a glare and lead them to the library. We made ourselves comfortable and started talking

"Okay so what do we do now?" I asked alternately looking at them.

"We can discuss about Alex's birthday and then you can think of talking about your project" Blair said and we nodded in agreement.

"So Stefan are you sure Nicole likes Alex?" Blair asked and I was just listening. I was setting up my own best-friend. It was hard knowing my Alex he will be pissed but he liked... her.

"Yeah I am" he said confidence spilling in his voice.

"Okay so when is Nicole coming back?" I asked him and he looked at me and said, "She is here in three days" we all were having our deep thoughts this was impossible, today is Thursday, she is arriving on Sunday, birthday is on Tuesday. We won't be able to do anything so quick. She hates no way she will accept Alex so soon.

"I have a plan!" Blair said suddenly. I and Stefan looked at her for her to continue. And she did, "Stefan can you bring Nicole to the party without telling her that it is Alex's Birthday" she said and I looked at Stefan who nodded in agreement. The she continued, "Okay so you bring her there and we can make a theme of making pairs and we will set them up together, simple" we were looking at each other simultaneously. It was not that easy we cannot make it work so easily but we can give it a shot. There is no point refusing that if it works it is going to be awesome. Apart from Alex, even Nicole will find a good guy.

"It can work" I said after thinking a lot. And Stefan and Blair nodded if felt good that finally Alex gets the girl he likes. It is a high time, story needs to start. I am happy if they work out.

"So we can plan in detail later!" Blair said standing up and taking her bag. "Yeah" I and Stefan said at the same time and she gave me a playful smile. "Why are you so eager to throw me out?" she said and I looked at her confused and I guess Stefan had the same expression. " What do you mean?" I asked her, we had silence running out of time.

"Don't use you project into practicality" she said and pointed an accusing finger at me. I was confused at first and then realisation took me in.

"GET OUT BLAIR" I said I was embarrassed. Best friend is a bitch!

"Payback for earlier honey" she shouted and I remembered that I pulled her from that guy. Best friend is the woest (Worst and best) in revenge.

"Ignore her" I said to Stefan when Blair FINALLY left. He eyes showed the smile he had on his face.

"Yeah" he said and took a pause then continued, "So you done with emotional part?" he asked and I nodded and then said, "Hope you are done with your part?" I said it was awkward to say physical and specially after Blair. We discussed some of the project details. Then he decided to take a leave.

"I will meet you tomorrow" he said as we walk towards the door.

"Yeah, now that you are driver" I said and he smiled before answering.

"Yeah, I am on duty." He said and I played along.

"You are not forced for it" I said in defence

"Nah! I love being a service boy to you Miss Stone." He said in a polite tone.

"Thank you I am honoured" I said repeating his tone.

"We have to work on our set up project as well" he said and was out of my door.

"Yeah" I said remembering Nicole and Alex.

"I am glad maybe their relationship will bring us closer as well" he said and left and my heart...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My heart... what??????? Any guesses?????? Do you think Stefan started liking Delancy?????

Comment them below!!!! To let me know!

Thanks guys for your support and sorry for the long wait.

Next update-24th January 2015.

Follow me on twitter-Anikaroy

Any of you like Repunzel?????????

Check out "Walk"

PS- Name for Alex and Nicole???

DON'T FORGET TO...

VOTE... COMMENT... FOLLOW... PROMOTE.