Now Get Out

I am back on time!!!

Proud of myself *tapping my back* Last chapter had amazing comments... Thank you!

Thanks @tbvidhi @hiraldrori @darkgirl731 @Anushkahi @anurika94 you guys gave me support...

And SPECIALLY @soniashah8 and @harshadasansare56 love you babes!!! They both are amazing friends I have...

Love you guys, you guys are with me since start of my journey with this book and I am actually having tears in my eyes and all the other readers as well... I am so overwhelmed by the response!

Multimedia- A song I think is perfect for Delancy and Alex.

NOW STOP LISTENING TO ME...

READ THE CHAPTER AHEAD...

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Delancy's POV

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

STUNNED... he wanted us to come closer. It meant in a friends way right? We just started talking. But I want to take it other way. What if he started liking me? Can he be attracted towards me? Can it even be possible? Am I over thinking? It can be true as well, right? I am not that bad as I thought of myself? Am I gone mad? I can feel my heart beating like... Bells?

I was pulled out of my thought when I realised I was still standing in front of closed door and someone is ringing the bell continuously!! I opened the door and saw my mom staring at me furiously. I just gave her 'I am your daughter don't kill me by looks' and then she came in and I ran into my room after a small talk with her about school and all!

I went and just started dancing at just near the door. I cannot help it "Maybe their relationship will bring us closer as well" this was repeating in my head. And I am gone mad!

I went to the library again and picked up my bag and left for my room again and took my phone out to call Blair.

"Hello" I said as soon as she picked up the phone. She is slow in replying instantly she answered with a question," You okay? I mean is Stefan okay?"

"Blair!!" I know she can imagine me giving her a death glare. Which I am sure can kill her.

"Okay so why you call?" she asked

"I was planning to tell Alex about the plan? It feels wrong not to tell him" I explain and I hear her sigh.

"You are right! He has a right to know after all it is his life." She said and I just hummed in agreement.

"I will call you later and I have an important news to share with you!" I said.

"Bye, meet you at school." She said and I smiled knowing Stefan will be my ride tomorrow as well. I shook my head avoiding the thoughts and dialled for Alex.

"Hey" I said when he picked up the phone. He was late in answering usually he is the one to say. I just heard a 'Hi' in reply and was worried, "Alex can you come over" I asked my parents finally agree to him. Mom likes him so much that she allows him in my room as well. So now it was easy to be with him around.

"Sure" he said and cut the call. Something was wrong and strangely weird.

I was waiting for Alex to show up h never took so long and it had me worried sick. I can sense his words and guess something was wrong. I need to tell him. It is hard I don't know how will he react. It can be positive like he can hug me, thank me and all. Or. Negative and I am afraid because there are 70% chance of him to react bad and now that his mood is not in good mood it will be more hard. I was about to pick my phone to call him again when I heard the doorbell ring. He came. I went down stairs and dragged him up to my room.