Nicole likes Alex?

FINALLY!!!

Secret is going to be out! Sorry I was kind of horrible for keeping it a secret!

Sorry I just thought of increasing the curiosity level.

But promise this chappie will tell you for sure!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delancy's POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Del!" I heard someone scream my name I turned around to see Blair rushing towards me.

"Wow women! You can run in heels" I said and stood at the same spot and then waited for her to each me. When she reached she patted my shoulder so softly that I was about have my face on the floor! ( note the sarcasm )

"You really have Stefan on your finger-tips, smart girl!" she said and I was shocked at her sentence I didn't like it! I don't have Stefan on my finger-tips!

"Why will you say that?" I said as we were walking towards our next class. She is weird I know she is saying it because she has witness something to prove her words.

"I was in the café a few moment ago and I saw Stefan rushing towards me and asked me that what is preparation day, off-course I didn't tell him" she said. And now I was starting to blush! He cared enough to ask about a day that is special for me?

"Thanks for not telling him! I think I should tell him soon, I mean if it is having his attention for so long" I said and started walking Stefan will also be there in this class so maybe I can say to him!

As soon as I entered the class I again banned into someone and it was just the way it happened to me when I entered my new division class! I looked up and saw Stefan Standford staring at me with a smile. Blair looked at us and winked at me and went and sat on with some classmate! She wanted me to sit with Stefan... I was unable to control my blush!

"Let's sit together?" Stefan asked and I just nodded not trusting my words I knew that I was blushing

The first meet and the first time I starting to fall for him... all the emotion were just rushing towards me! It was like all over again but I am just confident enough to speak this time! I am not studying the ground this time. We both took a seat in the end of the class and besides each other! Well that was obvious.

"So done with you stuff for preparation day?" he asked and I cannot help but smile. A part of me was happy that he cared enough to think about it a bit too much and at the same time I was not pleased that he preferred asking Blair instead of me. I mean he could have just asked me instead of going and asking of her!

"Nope... I mean yes I planned everything I just have to do the execution!" I said with a small smile!

"So what is preparation day?" he FINALLY asked.

"Actually there is no such day, it is Alex's birthday in five days so I was excited since I ordered the cake, made some preparations and all, Blair calls it a preparation day every year so it just came out of my mouth" I said and was a bit embarrassed since he tried so much to know what it was! Now I know one thing for sure that he is going to super pissed due to this. As Blair said if he tried really hard to know about this he will think of me as a stupid girl... who does such kind of thing!

"Alex's birthday? You mean your best friend Alex?" he said with a puzzled look and I just nodded. We were silent for some time and then he spoke,

"Am I invited?"

"Yeah!" I said. His question gave a deep relief to my mind... some part of the conversation tells me that he is not pissed! We were again silent but this time deep in our own thoughts. I was actually wondering that I want to set-up Alex and Nicole and I don't know how can I do it without Stefan's help, I need someone who can tell me about Nicole a bit more than the rumours of her being a bitch (I so hate her) Stefan was her brother, he can help or maybe not! You know a protective brother... I guess Stefan is protective. It will be a wrong move to ask him to help maybe I should try asking some of Nicole's friends. Those bimbos are hard to handle! I can ask the guys Stefan hangs out with. I have to do it soon, Nicole is coming in two days I have to do something that makes Nicole think that Alex is the best guy out there! I came back from my planland when I heard Stefan say something I turned to him and saw him looking at me.

"What?" I asked and I guess he knew that I spaced out and he repeated, " You know that Alex likes Nicole?" I was shocked at the statement I never thought that he knew... I mean Alex and Stefan were not even friends. Still If he knew that Nicole may know as well. But maybe she is ignoring it because Alex is my best friend and she hates me!

"Y..yes..." I was stammering I cannot digest the fact that he knew about it! "How do you know?" I said finally able to speak something. And the answer he gave me shocked me more!

"Everyone does" he said as a matter-of-fact tone. maybe everyone really knows!

"How?" I asked I cannot help the shock I was feeling!

"Well, Alex likes Nicole all know it, I came to know it from Sarah, she used to like Alex actually all the girls likes Alex but since he was not interested all knew he wanted Nicole" Stefan said and all I did was to put my eyebrows up and think of whatever he said.

"Do you like Alex?" I asked him. (Dumb of me)

"WHAT" he said a bit loudly and then we realised that there was a teacher in the class. I was actually talking to him so much that I forgot that there was a teacher in the class. From the look in his eyes we both were on the same page! We both had a small chuckle before he said, "I am not gay Miss Stone" and with that I had a laugh.

"I didn't mean it in that sense" I said looking at him and then on the ground. I was having a hard time looking at him since my blush covered face was too shy!

"Then which sense?" he said playfully and I was just blushing! What can I do?

"Do you like Alex for Nicole?" I said and played my wrong move.

"You are asking me Del, Nicole is my sister!" he said and I knew it was a bad move so was not even shocked.

"Yeah so what?" I said confidently.

"You are right! Alex is good. He is the best Nicole can get. I don't want her to hang with hunk's again" he said I felt the possessive side of him emerge. I can say he cared about her. And the best part is he liked Alex for her. Though I don't approve much but I can say she will be a good girlfriend.

"So what are we suppose to do? Cause I know she hates you but likes Alex. Alex always rejected all the girls and many of them from her circle so she has a good impression of him." He said and I felt by his word that there can be a possibility that NICOLE LIKES ALEX.

"You mean?" I said and was still in shock. And I guess he guessed that I realised what he actually meant. He just confirmed.

"Yeah... Nicole likes Alex."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow!!!! Nicole likes Alex??????

DRAMA!!! It is just the start! Hold the breaths!!

Multimedia section- Alex's photo, You belong with me- I feel the song is suitable!

Next update on 16th Jan!

Well I got a amazing name for Stefan and Delancy- Stancy.

I liked it and if you guys have any suggestion then tell me in the comment box below would love to have many more!

Love you guys!!!

Muwaah!!

Anikaroy17.