You emotional and Me physical.

Above 400 views I am so happy!

Thanks Mrinalgupta98 for the trailer it is lovey

You all can see the trailer in multimedia section!

I am so happy Thanks for waiting!!!!

So finally the chapter arrives where Stefan is going to spend his entire day with Delancy at her place!

Check it out!...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Delancy's POV.

"Good morning sleepy head" Blair woke me up as we both were alone yesterday at my place. It feels so good to be with her and everytime mom and dad go out she is my only company.

Suddenly my eyes shot open. STEFAN IS GOING TO COME AND SPEND A DAY HERE! Today my feeling were on 7th cloud, it would be on 9th at 10.59 since he will be here at 11.00. Ohh...My gosh...I am more than happy but full of nervousness. I mean what to say, when to say etc. How will I do that. He is alone at my place WITH ME. Why should I be worried I have Blair.

I stood up from my bed and went to her she was having a shower I knocked (loudly) for about 15 minutes and finally she came out! As soon as she came I started my 15 minutes waited speech. "Blair listen, okay first make me look stunning. Second teach me how can I communicate with him better!" I don't know if even Blair can understand me.

"Calm down honey! I am here to help. You don't have to worry. Just go and take bath, I will meet you downstairs."

She said to me and headed downstairs. I saw the clock and it was 8.00 in the morning. Wait 8.00? she woke up this early and also made me. As per the given orders I had a long shower all the time practicing how to stay calm (I was totally panicked and was trying to be calm) After almost 45 minutes of shower when I came out there were all the things already ready for me. It was a blue jeans and purple top(as decided) I was ready but my hairs were not done but I went down stairs as Blair was waiting!

I went down two steps at a time as I knew she is going to shout at me! "Came too soon honey, why don't you take more time." She said as I just reached the drawing room. I knew she would taunt me so I knew the proper reply "Sure, as I can see that you are not interested I will do my hair all by myself!" and I knew she would enjoy playing with my hair so I know it would shut her up so I went towards my room and then she joined me in. she didn't do any makeup as I don't want to look artificial so I kept it simple yet elegant!

"Bye text me if you need anything and don't be nervous, okay!" Blair said to me it was 10.30 and she said she didn't want to be here when Stefan arrives.

"Okay, Bye text you later." I told her and she left and now I was just waiting for Stefan to arrive. Now my heart was feeling a lot of feelings, like nervousness, happiness, joyous. All at once! I was sitting in the library just were we are going to study! I was taking all the important stuff that is needed from the shelf. I am still afraid how will I talk to him since the TOPIC of our project is 'What is Love? Physical or Emotional?

This topic was not hard we are just suppose to google stuff and make a view of what we think! But talking about it with Stefan would surely be a bit uncomfortable! I will tell him to do Physical as it would be a bit embarrassing for me to write such stuff. So let him do it!

Suddenly the bell rang!

I rushed out of the library like someone is taking away my precious thing and I am chasing that person. And then I stood out of the door waiting to open and suddenly the bell rang again and I opened the door.

And I saw flowers?

"Hey" Stefan showed his face from between the flowers.

Too chessy!

"Hiii" I said and moved aside giving him space to come in. and he came and I closed the door. I gestured him to sit on the sofa and he did. It was a awkward silence and he broke it first "Are we going to study in the drawing room?" he asked me and took his bag in his hand and started opening it.

"No in the library" I said and was a bit calm than before I don't want to make fun of myself now! As Blair said I have to be cool and calm not too hyper or should not show panic on my face.

We headed towards the library. When we were in he went to the fireplace and sat on the floor, I went and first took my books that I removed and then sat opposite to him.

"What is the topic?" he asked as I sat down.

"Uhhh....Love Emotional or Physical" I was not that shocked actually I knew that he would not now it.

"Don't think I didn't knew the topic, I know,I am just confirming." He was clearly embarrassed that I thought he don't know the topic. Is he concerned of what I am thinking? About him?

"Are you embarrassed?" I said smile slowly taking place on my lips.

"Why will I be embarrassed?" he said not looking at me he was clearly embarrassed but he looked cute.

"Okay, you are not embarrassed" I said making it obvious that he was!

"I am not, okay so what do you do first?" he said and I decided to give up the tease.

"Okay so what do we do? You know who will search on which part?"

"Okay! So which part do you want to?" he asked me.

"I don't know" and I really didn't coz if I say emotional he would say I am girly and physical I am too bold.

"Okay ,so you emotional and me physical" he stated.

------------------------------------------------------------

Small chapter? Sorry well I am in a hectic schedule so

The next will surely be long!

VOTE.....COMMENT......FOLLOW...PROMOTE!

Love you all.......

*kisses*

Anikaroy17