Chapter Three

Laura’s P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing; it was 9:32am. My phone was still in my hand from the previous night as I went to pick up the message, It was Megan. Megan was this cute little British girl who started school here last week, she seemed really nice but she was so shy and I was determined to see her true self. She was asking if I minded giving her lift to the Brooks’ house hold with Rose, and of course I said yes.

‘I’ll pick you up at 12, what’s your address? :)x’

It wasn’t long before she replied, and I slowly dragged myself out of bed and changed.

I pulled up at Rose’s house, she was already running to the car before I had a chance to honk my horn. The weather was shitty today, it had been raining all morning. She hopped in quickly, and we drove off to find Meg’s house. It took us over half an hour before we found it. We were so surprised when we got there, her house was massive! Me and Rose felt so sorry for her, she was wearing a plain white singlet, and it completed stuck to her, she was drenched, and she looked so embarrassed.

Megan’s P.O.V.

I woke up really early this morning, I was so nervous about going to the brook’s house today. I had only known them for a week, and I was really surprised when Jai asked me round, I had got to know them so well, so I guess I was pleased when I realised they wanted to see more of me.

I knew mum wouldn’t let me go out if she knew it was to a boy’s house. She was so strict about stuff like this, and it really pissed me off. I saw Laura and Rose pull up, outside the house, I still hadn’t told mum, so I put on my acting face and went downstairs, she was in the kitchen making tea. I told her I was going over to Laura’s house, but she could instantly tell I was lying. Before she could answer me I turned to walk to the door, she called after me, and I ignored her completely. We didn’t have the best of relationships. She was catching up with me, and I had no chance to grab myself a coat or umbrella, she stood shouting at the other end of the hall “MEGAN BETHANY MIDDLETON” as I slammed the door behind me. By the time I had reached the car, I was drenched, you could see my bra, and I felt so embarrassed. I really didn’t want to go to the twin’s house looking like this, but I had no choice, I couldn’t go back home now, mum would be livid, and she would never let me out ever again.

As we drove off, I could see mum standing in the door way screaming my name. She didn’t trust me to go off with people I barely knew. But the thing was, I knew them all so well. They were all so welcoming and lovely; it was as if I was already part of their family.

We pulled up outside a small cute picturesque bungalow; it was only 10 minutes away from my house. We all hopped out of the car, Rose leading the way. We stood waiting in the rain; whilst the boy’s mum Gina came to the door. She greeted us all with a hug; she was so lovely and immediately let us in before we could get any wetter.

I followed the girls as they walked in to the living room, Luke, Tyla and Jai where all sat their waiting for us.

“Took your time” Luke said winking at Laura, she laughed and went and sat next to him, hugging him.

“Megan’s fault, we couldn’t find her house” Rose joked, as she grabbed my hand pulling me down to sit on the floor next to her and Jai.

“You’re a bit wet” Jai said, the others laughed as I turned bright red. “ahaa, no shit” I said looking down at my lap embarrassed but I couldn’t help smiling. “It’s alright you can borrow one of my Jumper’s if you want, you look freezing” He said. I looked up smiling and nodded as he got up standing above me. I couldn’t get over how nice everyone was. He pulled me up directing me through the hallway to his room.

“Shit, I think all my jumpers are in the wash, it’s ok though, my brother Beau won’t mind lending you one” He said turning to leave his room. “Oh, okay” I smiled unsurely as I followed him. I liked the way Jai treated me differently than the other boys.

I stood shyly behind the door as Jai walked into his brother’s room, poking my head around the corner. I didn’t know the boys had another brother. My eyes became fixed on Beau. He had beautiful emerald green eyes, and perfect dark hair that swooshed across his face, and had biceps the size of god. We made eye contact for at least ten seconds, he smiled at me sweetly. He had the most amazing smile. I noticed Jai giving me an odd look, as I looked down at the floor still grinning; he brushed off what just happened.

Jai Spoke, “Beau, this is Megan. Do you mind if she borrows a hoodie?”

“Oh hey Megan, nice to meet you, and sure yeah, go ahead, I got plenty” He said kindly. I walked over to jai who was rummaging through the drawers, I could see Beau’s eyes fixated on my body as I moved quickly to hide behind Jai, before I could embarrass myself any further.

I quickly grabbed the Jumper Jai handed me, putting it on straight away. Beau still studied me carefully, as I left the room. “Thank you” I said making eye contact with him once more. “No worries” He said showing me that beautiful smile again before I left, closing the door behind me.

Beau’s P.O.V.

Hearing a knock at my door I turned my head to see Jai walk in without letting me speak. He walked straight over to my chest of drawers; I ignored him before realising a small head peep round the corner. She looked at me, interested. I smiled at her as we exchanged looks. I held on to her green eyes, as they gleamed in the light. She was petite and breathtakingly beautiful as she stood. “Beau, this is Megan. Do you mind if she borrows a hoodie?” Jai said.

“Oh hey Megan, nice to meet you, and sure yeah, go ahead, I got plenty” I said trying to be friendly. She stumbled into my room, scurrying over to Jai, lingering on to him as he searched through my drawers. I felt so rude, but I could not stop staring at her. She had beautiful wavy brunette hair that fell perfectly down her neck. Her shyness intrigued me, I wanted to know more. She grabbed the hoodie Jai gave to her, quickly putting it on, trying to cover up her wet body. Jai walked off, she followed him looking at the ground, “Thank you” she said, looking up at me once more. Oh, my, gosh, she was British, her accent was sexy. “No worries” I replied, smiling at her as she left my room.