Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Megan’s P.O.V.

Wow, he was cute. I couldn’t help smiling to myself as I left Beau’s room; I wonder how old he is?

We got back to the living room to find the others exactly where we had left them, except Laura had shifted from next to Luke, to on top of him. They looked cute though, she sat on his lap. They both laughed together as Tyla made a joke, I really wanted to know what was going on between them, they weren’t together, but it was obvious that they were more than ‘just friends.’

I went to sit down next to Rose again; Jai fell on top of me, squishing us both. We all laughed for ages, whilst he recovered and sat up leaning on me. It felt so odd. I had never really had that many friends who were boys back in England, only the occasional boyfriend back when I was little and in like year one, which never counted anyway, and I never thought my first week at a new school in a completely different country would grant me with such lovely friends, or even hot guys. As much as I missed home and my friends I had to leave behind, I found myself pushing them to the back of my mind, I couldn’t wait for another week at school with this crazy new lot.

Time went by really quickly, and before we knew it, we had all been sat in their living room for about three hours, doing god knows what, and having such a laugh. The boys gestured us all to get up, and we followed them into the kitchen where Gina was making us Pasta. I was so grateful when she gave me a bowl that I think she thought I was a bit weird. We all proceeded to mooch on over to the dining table when Beau walked into the room.

He said hi to everyone before looking at me again and smiling. The others seemed to know him well, and were pleased when he came to sit with us for dinner. I was even more pleased when he asked to sit next to me. All the others cooed jokingly as we budged up to make space for him. He squeezed in next to me and everyone was soon making conversation. Everyone was laughing and making jokes, and the atmosphere was just amazing, I felt so privileged to have met these guys, and also Beau, he was a bonus.

Whilst everyone had their own conversations, he became purely focused on me. It was like he had to know everything about me. I myself was quite intrigued to know more about him also, and it was so nice that he was making an effort to get to know me.

“So then Megan, where are you from?” he said quietly, turning to face me. Letting the others continue their own conversations. “Britain” I said carefully as I tried to put a spoon full of pasta into my mouth without looking like a complete moron.

“Ooohh, I thought so” he said looking curious. I looked up from my bowl smiling to see him watching me cautiously. He smiled back asking for my age. “So I take it you 16... 17?”

“Uhh yeah, I have an early birthday, I’m 17. How old are you?”

“Well I’m gonna be 19 next month actually, so yeah.” He grinned eagerly, grabbing another spoonful of pasta.

Why was he so interested in me, he was so lovely and sweet, but I was way too young for him. Mum would go mental if she knew I had a boyfriend, let alone one who was 2 years older than me. But why was I thinking about that!?

Beau’s P.O.V.

I was completely star struck after Megan had left my room, I was so curious to learn more about her. There was something in her smile that made me want to know more.

I was sat in my room for the next three hours trying to come up with an excuse to go and sit with my brothers and their friends. I really couldn’t think, I knew everybody in there except Megan, and usually I could easily walk in there and sit with them, and have a right laugh, but something was stopping me. I think I was nervous about talking to Megan again, which was strange, as I would normally be the complete opposite.

Soon enough it was tea, and mum had made pasta for everyone. I walked into the kitchen and found all of them sat around the dining table eating, so I took this as my opportunity to get to know Megan. I took a risk and asked to sit next to her, nobody seemed to mind, and I think she was almost pleased by my gesture.

We were soon talking, and every time she spoke I became so mesmerized by her voice and her smile. I couldn’t keep my eyes away.  We spoke for ages, but then again I guess so did everybody else, even after we had all finished, we all continued with our own little conversations, as we sat around the table. Luke and Laura seemed to be having an intense talk. They were on the other side of the table whispering to each other, god knows what was going on between them two, and Jai Tyla and Rose were joking about. Rose was pissing herself as Jai and Tyla threw their left over pasta at each other, and I was just sat here with the new Megan. I honestly couldn’t describe her. I was so taken aback by everything about her. She was such a genuine person, and I was longing to know more.

Megan’s P.O.V.

After everybody had calmed down, there was quietness over the room. Everybody sat in silence taking it in. We had all had such an amazing afternoon, laughing and giggling together, and for me, meeting Beau was a nice memory.