Bad ass .6

Richie gets on his bike and Beverly gets on hers. " Hey look who we found" Henry elbows Patrick and victor. " he's with the skank" victor says licking his teeth. Patrick makes a moaning noise and then Henry slaps the back of his head. "where only here for Richie." Henry said. " whatever" Patrick replied. Richie glanced over to them and back at Bev. " we should go," Richie says with a quick tone. " no," Bev got off her bike and walked over to them. " hey hot stu-" Henry got interrupted by the quick loud bitch slap that Bev just gave him. " what the fuck bevy?" Henry touches his cheek. " what the hell?" "Oh don't you what the hell me you cunt. You leave my friends alone or I'll fucking kick you in the balls" Beverly snaps back. " hell yeah" Richie whispers under his breath. Patrick and victor went silent. " oh come on baby.." Henry smirked and held out his hand. Bev grabbed his hand and twisted it back so far it snapped. " FUCK!" Bowers yells holding his hand. " don't call me babe you fucking rat." Beverly says and walks over to Richie and gets on her bike. " Ow shit shit shit" Henry jumps into the car with Patrick and victor and speed off. " damn" Richie pushes his glasses up. " your pretty bad ass Bev." Richie says smiling. " thanks." Beverly softly smiles and bikes with Richie close behind her, they make it to Richies house and put there bikes up. " we should invite everyone over for a sleepover since it's Friday" Bev suggested. " yeah! That sounds great, my parents are coming home tomorrow so we have the house to ourselves." "Sick" Beverly replied. Beverly walks up the old wooden stairs and sits on the porch bench lighting a cigarette. Richie sits next to her and looks at her cigarette. "do you mind?" Richie says. " nope.." Bev hands rich a cigarette and lights it. " thanks mate" Richie says in a Australian accent. "mhm" Bev replied. Richie takes a long drag and rolls it between his fingers. Richies and Beverlys friend ship was the best, They could actually trust each other. Richie and Beverly dated for a while but they realized it's more of a sibling relationship. " wanna talk about what happened today rich?" Beverly says slicing the silence. " uhm, don't know." Richie responds staring at the darkening sky. " Eddie was crying." Bev spoke again. Richie slowly nodded taking another drag. " well let's go inside and invite everyone." Richie said as he put the cigarette out and flicked it in the outside trash. Bev did they same and followed Richie inside.
.
.
.
.
.