Dont worry .34

Not consensual ⚠️
.
.
Richie kisses back terrified, he didn't want to do this, but he didn't know what to do. " Henry" he pulled away slightly, " Richie, it's fine." Henry looked at him kissing him roughly again. Richie felt disgusting, he tried pulling, moving, anything he could do to try and get away. He finally decided, that there's no way out but go threw with it. Will this ruin his relationship? Possibly, but he doesn't have to tell anyone. Henry slid his hand up Richies shirt asking for more. Richie pulled away and kissed henrys jawline cursing himself out in his head, his glasses on the counter, not sure when they came off. Henry bit his lip softly and ran his hand through Richies hair, he looked at Richie " back to my room," Henry said more of a command then a question. " Henry please, I don't want to" Richie pulled away and looked at him. " it's fine, your always down to do this come on," he pulled Richie into his room locking the door behind them. Richie sat on the bed wanting to cry, he couldn't see, his glasses still on that counter. Henry got on top of him pinning him down and kissing him, soon getting rid of their shirts. 'Henry was always ruff with things, but this was horrible..' Richie thought to himself. Must of been Henry trying to get his mind off of things, wanting to feel useful and important. " you ok?" Henry said smiling as he was lower on Richie gripping his thigh. Richie said nothing and simply nodded. He wasn't ok. He was scared, he wanted to cry, he wanted eddie, he felt sorry as he would miss the hang out with him tonight. Soon Henry was grabbing Richies hips, you can imagine what happens next. After what happened Henry was passed out next to Richie who was silently crying and tired, he hugged his knees and feel asleep shortly after.
.
.
.