Chapter 4

Hey guys ! Havent updated i ageess! So Sorry, i've been so busy ! but any way here's chapter 4!

Chapter 4

Em POV

The day went past like a blur. For the rest of the day i just sat with Rosie and played with my toys, it was quite fun. It was now night time and you couldclearly see the shining bright stars in the dark moonlit sky. Everyone was i the livingroomtalking and chatting about their daily events when suddenly Alice gripped Jaspers hand nd looked straight aheadbut not at anything, she was having a vision. A couple of seconds later she came around.

"Nomads, they're coming....they're going to take Emmett" Alice said with worry in her voice. Rose held me tight not wanting anyone to get me.

"No! They cant take my Emmett...they cant!" Rose said, panicking after she heard alice's news.

"Dont worry,we'll protect him and make sure he's not left alone. No one is going to take him." Carlisle said to Rose, then he turned to me

" You'll be fine Emmett, dont worry" He said, trying to reassure me.

Great, not only am i stuck in a one year old body until i drink enough blood with only Edward to tell people what i was thinking but now some vampires were going to take me...just great.

"its going to be fine Emmy.You'll be safe with me, i wont let anything happen to you i promise" Rose kept telling me while the others were coming up with ways to keep me safe.

" Rose will stay with Emm when he's asleep and if something happens then she'll call for usand then during the day we'll stay here and make sure one of us is with him at all times. Edward if you could keep close to Emmett then that would be helpful cause then we know if someones not near him then you can hear him just incase." Jasper said to the others.

"So Emm's going to be safe, we know that... but why would Nomands take him in the first place?" Esme asked

" I dont know , i just saw some nomads walking away with Emmett in to the forest and he was crying and none of us were around" Alice replied.

When Alice had mentioned the part of nomads taking me Rose held me tighter, so tight that if i was human my bones would of been crushed in to dust!

Later on, towards 10pm, i felt sleepy and Rose took me up to our bedroom, she got me in to some little PJ's and layed me on the bed with a blanket covering me and then she sat next to me.

"Im sorry about this Emm, i know you didnt want to stay this way and you only did it for me, which i love you so much for, you dont know how much i love you and how much this means to me, and now you might get taken away and im so sorry i didnt mean for this tohappen, i'll do anything and everything to keep you safe, im so sorry" She said while dry sobbing.

I hatedit when my Rosie cried so i sat myself up and hugged her to my best ability, hoping that by my hug she would know that i dont blame her and that everythingsalright. She hugged me back and slowly stopped dry sobbing and then layed me back down.

" You sleep my little Emmett, good night" She said and then kissed my forehead . I closed my eyes and let sleep take me.

:O Emm might be taken !? Dun-Dun-Duuuunn! Comment, Vote, become a fan, eat a muffin! ;)