FUCKED UP

PAYNE POV
It's been awhile since y'all last saw or heard from me. A lot has changed. Me and Melody had broken up and called off the engagement, because of my mistake. I been cheating on her for awhile na for 6 months to be exact idk why i just did it. Killing part it was with an stripper name Alexis.

 Killing part it was with an stripper name Alexis

she wended up pregnant.Melody found out and took Simi and moved to her grandmother in Miami. Damn I really fucked up behind this shit and i miss my little family dearly. My twin and Mama not even talking to me behind my stupidness. I been ducking and dodging Alexis calls and text so i'm finally going meet up with her. We was going meet up at an park since she was taking her lil sister there anyways.

when i got to the park, she and her sister was feeding the ducks some bread. "What's up?" I said as i sat down on the bench next to her. "Hey wassup, i'm glad you came i was actually surprised you wanted to meet up" I nodded and just stared at my surroundings. "Yeah came here to talk about the baby you 5 months so im letting you know I wanna be there.We ain't gotta be together but i wanna be there for him or her." I told her and she nodded giving me an envelope out her purse.I opened it and it was some ultrasounds. I smiled when i came to the very last one.

"Might be a boy" she shook her head and smiled. we talked for awhile before i left to go to the trap. When i got there i had an miss call for melody. i sighed and decided to text her back instead of call.

Wassup ma

Wifey: (sigh)So Simi misses you and i facetimed you so she can see you she keeps screaming dada

Shit i'm handling business but i'ma call when i'm done fa sure cause me and you gotta talk about some shit

Wifey: Watever Payne Jamal i see you still with the bullshit good night

i sighed getting out the car she gets mad at me so easily so when i tell her about the baby being an boy it's not telling how her mood will be.. lord please help me. I went in the trap while the bitches was weighing and bagging the product, me and my niggas was talking it up and smoking our ass off.....

SORRY IT WAS SHORT MORE DRAMA COMING Y'ALL

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT