froppy love

-third-

the first year of highschool at UA had been a good one. but it was really only the second year that students relized their intrests, feelings and crushes. like tsu. she had always been a good student, great friend and a strong fighter. A boy she met, he slightly confused her. he was a strange boy with an odd quirk. not that she was exactly normal either. he had a bird like head and a bird spirt shadow that he controlled. at first, she didn't know what to think. no one did. that caused problems. problems such as him being bullied. Tsu stood up for him. he was her friend. he was very smart. and pretty quiet. she soon found out he was actually sweet and kind of shy. he helped her with her homework and she helped him with his bullies. he was easily able to brush it off but, something didn't set right with tsuyu. she asked him to talk about it and after a bit, he did. It did bother him. he said he didn't want to look like this. that he didn't think anyone could ever love him like that. Tsu comforted him.of course, It didn't take long for tokoyami to develop feelings for sweet froppy. she is very funny, sweet, pretty, cute, smart and she is different. but, his feelings weren't one-sided. as tsu got to better know and understand him, she too had gotten a crush on the bird boy. Tsu didn't even relize her feelings for him for a bit. then, she relized. when he was helping her with her homework, he was leaning over her as she sat at her desk. he was standing behind him with one arm on eiter side of her desk, he was sort of surrounding her. they didn't relize it until he helped her try to write a certain japanese character. he wrapped his soft hand around hers and then quickly pulled away. they both felt butterflies. from that moment, they knew then how they felt.