a true happiness

-third-

~five years later~

they lived down by the river. down by the old oak trees. ever since they started dating, the never stopped. a wedding was in a week, their wedding. they built a house, a lovely house. It was big and tall and It was full of mysteries and suprises. they may be getting married but, that dosen't mean their wild days are over. they are still the same high schoolers, just older. tsu still went out to party almost every night with her friends. they still got to drunk to speak. and they still had that nervous, bubbly feeling inside them when they were near the other. but in the end, one big thing had changed. they were happy. sure they were really, truely happy in high school. but now, they could come home to each other. now they always had someone there for them, now they had each other. true happiness is love. love is something very few people get to find. love is a gift that some people never find. they are living a fairytale life. a life that they would tell in stories as the bird and the frog. now, really I should stop referring to us as they. I mean we. I am fuyuyumi tokoyami. me and my wife tsu got married last year. she has twins on the way. soon we will have a family, soon we will have a respnsibility. I've always wanted love. i've always wanted a family. now finnaly I get one. this may be the end of my book, but this is not the end of my story.