•That One Wolf•

Over the 25 years of being the lone wolf of the forest of Devansonstail, over grown to live in the forest like it's my own home. Which isn't really a good thing considering my past was just the way I wanted it. But I've learned that not everything stays the same. I haven't seen my family, they must think I'm dead. But things changed here in the forest of Devansonstail.

As I was just finishing my prey I had caught, my ears goes up to the sound of moving bushes. I stand tall as my eyes stare down on where the noise came from. The sound of a wolf in the bushes caught my ears. Whimpering, I heard. From a wolf, I could tell it was by the black ears peeking out from the bushes.
"Black ears?" I thought. If it is a wolf, it's a black wolf, one of the rarest wolves. Suddenly, a wolf came out of the bushes and attacked me. And I attacked it, i pined the wolf down to the ground, I asked what's its deal. He growled and pushed me off, and ran towards the prey I had caught. He was eating it, it seemed like he was hungry. I sat there and watched him eat. Only a few minutes later, he left with the prey in his mouth. I tilted my head as he walked off, flapping my tail to get the bugs off, and twitching my ears.
He black wolf hid behind the tree, watching me as he held the prey in his mouth, I walked off back into the forest. The black wolf decided to follow me, in case I "told anyone of his existence." But I didn't, it reminded a secret.
As time moved on, the black wolf noticed I was a lone wolf in Devansonstail. He wanted to help out but knew not how. So he continued to watch me. I watched him watch me until I noticed something.

He didn't show up for months...

(sowwy it's short qwq)