1

Emily 19

Zion 20

Anyone else in this story are themselves

I have been best friends with the prettymuch boys since they moved here to LA. Out of all the boys I was most closet to Zion, but all the boys have been there for my through everything they have seen me at my worst and best. I couldn't be more thankful for them.

I was at the prettymuch house outside playing with Simba. We were running around the backyard when Zion came out.

"I swear you only come to see everyone but me." He said sitting on the couch outside.

"And all you ever do when Sammi comes you are all over her and leave me in the dust." I said sitting down next to him.

"Not even." I said taking his phone out.

I laughed. "Sure you don't Z."

"Whatever your just jealous."

"Okay you and I both no that isn't true. What is there to be jealous about I am nothing compared to that hoe." I said laughing.

Nick walked out. "Em who are you calling a hoe?"

"Zions hoe." I said getting up.

"Who?" I said confused.

"Sammi." Zion said rolling his eyes.

"See she is a hoe." I said walking inside hearing Nick and Zion walking in with Simba trailing behind Zion.

"Whatever Em I don't have time for this." Zion said walking to his room.

"What's up with him?" Izzy asked as I sat next to her.

"He's mad because I called his 'girlfriend' a hoe." I said using air quotions around girlfriend.

Izzy laughed. "Sammi?"

"Yes." I said laying my head on her shoulder.

"Hey Iz?" I said.

"Yeah?" She said.

"Do you wanna come with me to get some food?" I said standing up.

"Yeah sure." She said getting up.

"Okay cool just let me go get my keys." I said walking up the stairs to Zions room.

I opened the door to see Zion playing the game. I saw my keys on his table next to his phone, I walked over the table and grabbed them. Zion grabbed my wrist.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"With Izzy to go eat." I said trying to move.

"Yeah okay whatever." He said.

"Look don't get an attitude with me because I called Sammi a hoe. You didn't have to take it up the ass." I said moving my head afterwards I rolled my eyes.

"Stop rolling your eyes it doesn't do anything!" He said yelling as I walked out.

"Yeah I know mom!" I yelled back.

I walked downstairs and Izzy and everyone looking at us.

"What?" I asked.

"What's up with you two?" Brandon asked.

"He's mad because I called Sammi a hoe and he took it up the ass." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well you guys better fix it." Edwin said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because we are having a party tonight because we leave to London remember." Austin said.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yeah and we can't Zion acting like he's on his man period the whole trip for London." Brandon said.

"I will try but if he doesn't try I will go home before the party. Now come Izzy." I said walking towards the door.

"Where are you guys going?" Edwin asked.

"To get food but just me mad and her I need to talk to her." I said.

"Okay have fun and be safe." He said.