37

Me,Bella,Izzy,Edwin,Nick and Zion all walked into the house. We saw people dancing, drinking, talking just really having a good time and some of their costumes were amazing.  Zion grabbed my hand and we walked to the kitchen to get us a drink. Zion made us mixed drinks and we walked out to the back and Maggie,Brandon and Rickey were talking.

"EMILY!" Rickey yelled coming to me.

"Hey!" I smiled.

"Girl it's been forever how are you? I missed you." He said.

"I am good just working and spending time with this mop." I laughed pointing at Zion.

"Damn it's like that now?" Zion said grabbing my butt.

"Can you not." I said smacking his hand away.

"Two can play at that game little girl." Zion said in my ear.

"Whatever go with Edwin and Nick. I am gonna go with the girls babe." I kissed him.

"Fineeee. You better let me know if someone does some crazy shit." He kissed me back.

"I will." I walked away to the girls.

Me,Izzy,Maggie and Bella were dancing having fun when Zions ex walked in. "Um Maggie what is she doing her?" Izzy pointed to Sammi walking to us.

"I honestly don't even know bro." Maggie said putting her drink down.

I didn't know what to say, the only thing that was going through my heads was to find Zion before her. I ran til I found Zion. He was with Brandon, Edwin, Nick and Jack J playing cards. I looked at him and he looked up and smiled.

He got up and walked to me. "Whats up babe?" He asked.

"Sammi is here." I said.

"Come on just stay with me." He said grabbing my hand and leading me to where him and the boys were and pulled me on his lap and wrapped his arms around me and continued to play cards.

"Hey E!" Jack said.

"Hey Jack!" I smiled.

"How is it going for you?" He asked.

"Pretty good actually." I said.

"Good anything new?" He said.

"No just this big baby right here." I laughed pulling on Zions arm.

"Can you chill." Zion said.

"Chill?" I asked.

"Yes, you over here moving and its not helping." He said looking down.

I didn't get it and then he kept looking down and I got it.

"Aw I am sorry babe." I said cupping his face and kissed him.

The boys played another round of cards and I really needed to pee but I didn't want to leave Zion because Sammi is still here. I was bouncing my leg up and down.

"Babe you good?" Zion asked.

"No I need to pee but I don't wanna leave you." I said.

"I will be okay go, call me if anything." He kissed my cheek.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I made it inside without seeing Sammi but when I walked out there she was talking shit about me and laughing. She walked up to me and slapped me. I was about hit her back but I felt someone grab me I looked and saw Bella I got her grip and pushed Sammi and started to beat her and she kept yelling.

"YOU ARE A WHORE FOR TAKING MY BOYFRIEND!" She yelled.

"HE WASNT EVEN YOURS ANYMORE!" I yelled back.

I continued to hit her til I felt myself be lifted up and who ever was holding me must have been a guy. I looked at saw Zion.

"Babe put me down!" I yelled.

"No!" He yelled back.

"Please." I said.

We walked into I believe was Maggie's room he closed the door and locked it and sat me on the bed.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked.

"Me? She was the one talking shit and touched me first." I said.

"Do you wanna go home or you wanna stay?" He asked.

"Can we go I can't do this right now." I said as tears formed in my eyes.

"Babe don't cry." He said hugging me.

"I don't know Zion this all just too much for me right this girl on my ass just because I am with you, and you guys haven't been together for three years and she wants kill me. My grandma died and I think I might be pregnant." I cried out.

"I know babe I know. I am right here with you to through it all no matter what bub I am always going to be here. And why do think you might be pregnant?" He asked.

"Because I haven't gotten my period yet and it's four days late." I said.

"Let's go to the store and get some test and then we can go home." He said grabbing my hands.

Zion and I said our good byes to our friends and went to the store to get some test. We got home we took a quick shower and after I took the test. I was sitting on the bed when Zion walked in two water bottles and handed me one. "I am sorry Z." I said.

"Sorry about what?" He asked.

"Putting you through this with me and possibly having a baby." I cried.

He grabbed him and held me in his arms. "Hey, hey don't be sad about this babe. You are my girlfriend, my best friend, my everything and I will always be here for you babe. And a kid right now with you is nothing. I have been praying since I met you that you will have my kids. And if you are pregnant or not it's okay I will still love you babe." He grabbed my face and smiled.

"I don't deserve you Caleb." I cried.

"No I don't deserve you Em." He kissed me and I kissed back.

"Seriously thank you for everything bub." I smiled.

"Don't worry about it babe." He smiled and wiped my tears.

"I think it's time to check." I said.

"Yes let's go." We laughed.

I walked in the bathroom with Zion behind me and looked at it.

I couldn't believe my eyes when the test read........