51

"So are we going to work on this?" Zion asked pointing between the both of us.

"I don't know." I said but I knew exactly what I wanted and that was to have Zion again and be a happy little family.

"Am stop playing with me." He said walking closer to me.

"Z? I do want to work on us and not just because I love your headass but because of Juelissa and Caleb too." I said looking at him.

"Me too." He said.

"I just don't want our kids to grow up having to go back and forth between me and then you and then having us fight some times." I said.

"Yeah me either. I just miss you Em." He said grabbing my hands.

"I miss you too Z." I smiled.

We stayed like that for a minute til we heard Juelissa.

"Mommy, What is daddy doing here?" She asked still sleepy.

"I was just talking to mommy about something princess." Zion said walking over to her and picking her up.

"And why are you up baby it's 2am." I said.

"Because I was gonna go to your room but you weren't there." Juelissa said.

"Okay baby let's go get you back to sleep." I said grabbing her from Zion.

I walked to her and Calebs shared room and put her in her bed.

"Mommy?" Juelissa asked.

"Yes baby?" I said.

"Is daddy coming back?" She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Like is daddy gonna be with you again?" She said.

"I don't baby we are working on it okay." I said holding her hand and kissing her cheek.

"Okay good night mommy." She closed her eyes.

"Good night baby,love you." I said.

"I love you too." She said.

I walked back to the living to see Zion sleeping. I wasn't gonna leave him there so I woke him up.

"Z" I said shaking him.

"Zion come on you aren't sleeping here." I said referring to the couch.

"But I don't wanna go home." He whined.

"You aren't going home stupid. You are coming with me." I said grabbing his hand.

"Damn ma how are both coming at the same time if I not in you yet." He winked.

"You better stop with these games before you sleep in the bathroom." I said.

"I am just kidding, why would I miss a chance to sleep next to the girl I love." He said grabbing my waist.

"My bed missed you too." I laughed.

We got in the bed and covered up. I was facing away from him and came behind me and wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep.