13

The next morning I woke up in Zions shirt and my underwear on and his arms wrapped around me with him wearing his boxers and shorts. I  laid there admiring Zion and his features and started to think about how we even ended up here i was originally supposed to stay at his house but I guess god had other plans last night🥰. All I really remember is that  the boys had a birthday party for me at their house, eating cake and Zion telling me that he wanted to take me to his room and rip my clothes off and fuck me til I can't walk and then I choked on cake and him kissing neck and I think he may have left me a few hickeys and plus the ones he may have gave me last night😏. I slowly got out his grip not to wake him up. I went to the bathroom and peed then I went to the kitchen and decided to make us something to eat because I knew that he would wake up soon and he will be hungry.

20 minutes later I finally finished breakfast and Zion still wasn't up so I went to the room to wake him up. I got the room and sat on top of him and started to moves his dreads  out his face and pecked his lips.

"Z, come on get up I made you food." I said.

"Mmm I don't want to." He whined.

"Well I guess I will go stare with my others mans then." I said getting off of him.

He quickly grabbed me and now I was on the bed and he was hovering over me. "Look I don't know who you think you are but your mine and I am yours. Even though I never asked you out you are still my babygirl." He smiled.

"And were you really gonna go eat with another guy wearing my clothes and nothing underneath?" He said rubbing his hand up my leg.

I bit my lip. "I mean why not he probably f-." I stopped myself from saying what I was gonna say because what I was gonna say wasn't true and I knew it and he would know to. No guy has ever made me feel the way Zion does he actually makes me feel good when we do it.

"What were you going to say princess." He said.

"Something that wasn't gonna be true." I said.

"Yeah that's good now let's eat before I decided to eat something else that's not food." He said and grabbed my hand and we walked to the kitchen.

Man I love him🥺❤️💘