Friends Are Here!!

There was a slice of lemon sitting on the right side and a spoon of honey on the left.

Maka cursed under her breath.

She didn't mean for her tea to get cold, or to take that long getting ready.

"I just really wanted to look good."

Maka sighed, uneasily she got up, and put the tea back into the microwave for a minute to heat it up.

The device groaned to life as the cup spun around inside, with slight steam rising from Maka's beverage.

Beeps of a finished tea filled the kitchen and the ash haired girl finally started drinking it.

The lemon was clipped to the ring of the cup and the honey stirred in.

"Mmm..." She mumbled soundly, as she finished off the last of the tea and put the cup into the sink.

Maka felt so relaxed for the night, but it wasn't going to stay long with Blac-

"YAHOOO!"

Someone screamed from behind the door.

"Assassins rule ♯1, blend into the shadows, hold your breath and wait for your target to let down his gau-"

A thud was heard from outside their apartment and when Maka opened the door, Tsubaki was grinning, while waving.

BlackStar was on the ground with rather large bump on his head.

"Goodness what happened?"

The camellia scratched the back of her head.

"I sorta knocked him out..."

The meisters mouth dropped open, she never expected it from Tsubaki, I mean Maka would have done it, but Tsubaki was too kind.

Maka forced a chuckle though her hands, who then called out for Soul.

"Soul-kun?"

Muffled stomping and shuffling was heard behind his door.

"Are you ready?"

Soul, with his tie wrapped around his fingers, slid out of his room with his feet on top of his shoes.

He smirked, his pointy teeth showing through his smile.

The ash haired meister giggled and skipped over to her clumsy partner.

Maka helped fix him up his tie while BlackStar was finding consciousness and sat up rubbing his head where Tsubaki had hit him.

"Hey." He grumbled to her.

"What was that for?"

Tsubaki rolled her violet eyes, and placed her hands on her hips.

"Why can you just be calm for one night BlackStar! Please just for one night, do it for us."

He looked just about as bad as the party night at the DWMA.