Chapter 2

Hello guys I hope u r liking this and please don't forget to vote!!!!

(Andrea pov)

The bell rang and I headed to the cafeteria to get my food with my friends when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder i turned my head and saw Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and D.O "can we eat lunch with you guys?"Chanyeol asked "yeah" i said . he is my friend anyways and I need to get to know him better. after we got our food we sat at a random table and started asking questions. Then I knew some things about him.

(Chanyeol pov)

The bell rang then I was packing my things then went out of the classroom with D.O and Baekhyun. I told them that I made a new friend they asked me to ask if we could sit with them at lunch . i just nodded my head then started to find them. I looked around and found Andrea talking with her friends, I ran to them with Baekhyun and D.O following me from behind. i tapped Andrea's shoulder and she turned around and I asked if we could eat lunch with them and luckily they said yes,we started following them to the lunch room and got our food and sat at a table. we started talking until we heard the bell ring
I just noticed that I'm in every single class that she is in then I ran next to her and asked "Can I sit next to you in every class because I have the classes as you" "sure"
She said and i just followed her to our class. once we got there I saw where she sat and ran to the seat that was available next to her and she just giggled.

(Giselle pov) I was going to my class and I noticed that D.O was following me so I asked "what is your schedule ?" he gave me a paper that had his schedule and I noticed that his schedule was the same as mine and I said "hey,your schedule is the same as mine .if you want I can show you around the school after class." he just said "okay".

(Astryd pov)

I walked to my class and when I got in i sat at a seat and looked to my right and it was empty and then when I looked at the door I saw beakhyun coming in and he saw me and smiled and walked to the seat next to me and sat on it and said "hi, i think I will be in every class you are in" i just smiled and said "let me see your schedule and he gave me a paper. i just read it and said "I think you will be following me then because you do have the same schedule as me". the teacher came in and started the class he said that we have to find a partner and I looked every where for a partner but everyone had a partner then someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around and saw Baekhyun and asked " can I be your partner" i just nodded my head and he just smiled and walked to me and then the teacher asked if everyone found a partner and everyone said yes.

----------------------------------

Hello!!!! I hope you guys liked it and most of the time I will make a lot of long chapters and sometimes I will update twice a day or three times or four times!!! so just please vote and thanks for reading