chapter 9

hi sorry i haven't been updating i was just really lazy and alot of school work

_______________________________________________________________________________

(Andrea p.o.v)

i was surprised when Chanyeol said we are dating. "why did he say that? We are still trainees."

i thought to myself. " Chanyeol can i talk to you?" i asked Chanyeol "yeah" chanyeol said.

we went outside to talk , "why did you say that?" i asked " say what?" he said "why did you say we're dating?" i asked "we're still trainees.' i said " i dont care if we're trainees."Chanyeol said. when Chanyeol said that i was surprised 

(Astryd p.o.v)

i went to the mall with Kiana and Gabrielle. we were walking around in the mall then someone shouted my name " ASTRYD"i turned around and i saw Baekhyun running to me with the other members right behind him. "HI BAEKHYUN" i shouted. "where is D.O. ?" I asked him. "He is with Giselle talking about something. I turned around and saw that Chen was talking to Gabrielle and Kiana is talking to Suho.

I turned around again "Can you buy me bubble tea?" Sehun asked " Sure" I said "YAY!" Sehun shouted

 I went to a cafe with Kiana, Gabrielle, and exo (except chanyeol and D.O.) I bought sehun bubble tea and the rest payed for their own bubble tea.

After we got our bubble tea we started walking around again when we were walking around we saw Chanyeol and Andrea at the arcade, " Guys, its Andrea and Chanyeol." i said while pointing at Andrea and Chanyeol " are they dating?" Baekhyun asked " i don't know" i said.

(Andrea pov)

After what chanyeol said we just decided not to talk about it. We went back inside and saw Giselle and D.O on their phones playing some game. " who wants to go to the mall" Giselle asked "ME" me, Chanyeol and D.O. shouted.We went to our rooms to get dressed and then go back down to leave. Later we arrived at the mall. once we got to the mall we went our seprate ways. D.O and Giselle went somewhere and me and Chanyeol started walking to the arcade. once we got to the arcade we started playing games and it was so fun, "do you want to get bubble tea?" i asked after playing the last game " sure" Chanyeol said. we turned around and was about to walk out but then the rest of exo with Gabrielle, Astryd and Kiana looking at us. "what" me and Chanyeol said, " are you two dating?" baekhyun asked me and Chanyeol loooked at each other then looked back at them i just shrugged my shoulders and then walked away with Chanyeol. when we got to the cafe we were finding seats, i found a seat for two people then i pointed to the seats " there" i said we walked to the seats waiting for someone to tke our order , " hi what would you like to order" a lady asked " i would like watermelon bubble tea" i said " and for you sir " i would like the same" Chanyeol said "okay your will be comming in 5 minutes" the lady said.

After 5minutes our order came and we payed for our bubble tea and started walking around then wwe saw D.O and Giselle with exo kiana , gabrielle, and astryd. Chanyeol and I started walking toward them "hi" i said " hey" they said "where are we gonna go?" i asked " to a resturant" kris said.

we went to the dorms to get ready to go to the resturant. when we were all ready we got seperated into 3 vans since there is 17 people in all. i will tell you who is in each van.

#1 van

Chanyeol, me,,Astryd, Baekhyun, Giselle, and D.O

#2 van

chen, gabrielle, kiana, suho, and lay

#3 van

kris, tao, luhan,sehun,kai, and xiumin

at the resturant

When we entered the resturant "how many people?" a lady asked "okay please come this way."she said. we all followed her to our table and when we sat down she gave us our menu. we were looking through the menu when someone said "long time no see"

"Chanyeol oppa"