chapter 8

(giselle pov)

i was showing Andrew around our dorm and Andrea went to the park to meet with Chanyeol.i got a text from D.O and he told me to meet him at the cafe near the mall. "andrew can you ask Gabrielle to show you around i have to go meet someone?" i asked Andrew he just nodded. i went to my room to get changed then i went downstairs and i saw Chanyeol and Andrea with Chanyeol's arm around Andrea's shoulder and a smile on both of their faces.i waved at them and they waved back."where are you going?" Andrea asked "im going to the cafe, why?" I said "can you get me a drink?" Andrea asked "sorry Andrea i can't." i said "okai" Andrea said.

(at the cafe)

i waited for D.O at the cafe and after a few minuets someone came from the door i looked up and saw D.O finding me, he saw me and smiled at me and walked to the seat infront of me. " what did you need to meet me for?" i asked him "i need to tell you something very important" he told me.

(D.O pov)

i was on my way to the cafe but then i saw a lost dog i looked at its collar and it said "jack" on it. i brought it to my car and went to the front seat to drive and i made it to the cafe went out and before i went out i opened the window a little so the dog wont die because it is really hot right. i went inside and looked around then i saw Giselle i just smiled and she smiled back. i walked to the seat infront of her and sat on the chair. " what did you want to meet me for?" she asked " i need to tell you something very important" i said. "what do you want to tell me?" she asked i smiled " i like you".she was surprised when i said that. to be honest i was nervous when i told her that. i just kept smiling then i noticed she was thinking.

(giselle pov)

i was surprised when he confessed to me.' should i tell him that i like him also or should i tell him i need to think?" Giselle thought. i noticed he was looking at me while i was thinking. " i like you too < Do Kyungsoo" i said. he looked surprised whn i said that. " then will you be my girlfriend." he asked i nodded " yes" i said he got up from his seat and started jumping up and down while saying "yes" quietly. i laughed quietly at his reaction. "YAH!! sit down now people are looking at you." i said he just laughed and sat down "do you want to go home now?" he asked i nodded. He grabbed my hand and drgged me out the door to his car and opened the door for me i just went inside the car and he closed the door. i was surprised when suddenly someone liked my hand " AHHHHHHHHH!!!" i sceamed and D.O went inside the car with a worried expresion " what happened" he asked " something liked my hand" i said " HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" he laughed " why are you laughing i asked while pouting "because the thingb that liked your hand was a dog. i looked at the back seats and saw a german shepard at the back seat . iwas still a puppy. " where did you get him from " i asked him " i didnt get him anywhere i found him and how do you know its a boy" he asked " i saw its name tag " i said carrying him."when did you find him" i asked "today" he said.after all the talking we went to my dorm and D.O went inside with me and when we got in we saw Andrea and Chanyeol watching a movie. they turned and looked at us "ohhhhhh" they said " shut up" me and D.O said. we all laughed. " where did Kiana and Gabrielle go " i asked "they went to the mall " Andrea said. i sat on the other couch and D.O sat next to me and we all watched the movie.

( andrea pov )

Me and chanyeol were watching a scary movie then someone opened the door. me and chanyeol turned our heads to the door and we saw D.O and Giselle holding hands. "ohhhhh" me and Chanyeol said shut up Giselle and D.O said. we all laughed. they went to the other couch to watch the movie with us. after the movie was done we cleaned the mess we made and just talked. " so are you guys dating " i asked Giselle and D.O. they looked away and blushed ."ohhhhh" me and Chanyeol said " yes, we are" D.O and Giselle said. Me and Chanyeol laughed. "are you guys dating" Giselle asked me "no-- Chanyeol cut me off "YES" Chanyeol shouted. i looked at him wide eyed.

________________________________________________________________________________

HI!!!! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I GOT REALLY TIRED.