chapter 7

(Andrea pov)

I woke up went to my bathroom took a shower,brushed my teeth ,and got dressed. I wore a oversized t-shirt with shorts. I got my stuff and went downstairs went to my car to put my things in the trunk of my car and went back inside and saw everyone sitting in the living room talking and when i got inside they looked at me. "Where did you go?" Chanyeol asked "i went to my car to put my things in the trunk." I said.

(Giselle pov)

I woke up groaning because i was sooo tired. I went to the bathroom took a shower ,brushed my teeth ,and got dressed. I went downstairs with my things and sat on the couch and waited for everyone to come down. After a few minuets everyone came down except Andrea so i asked Chanyeol where andrea was he said he didnt know so we just waited for her. After a few minuets of talking someone opened the door it was Andrea."where did you go?" Chanyeom asked Andrea, " I just went to my car to put my things in the trunk." Andrea said

After a few minuets we left to go to the

S.M building and when we got there we saw our other members and they saw us and ran up to us and hugged us. "Why did you guys come together?" kiana asked pointing at the guys ( Chanyeol,Baekhyun,and kyungsoo) "because we live together." Andrea said.

After a few minuets a lady came to us and lead us to our dorms.I don't have a roommate because we are not an even number and I am the leader of the group.Astryd and Giselle are sharing a room while Gabrielle and Kiana is sharing a room. our dorm was soooo big, and we even get to have pets we are getting a dog. the breed is a husky because it looks like a wolf.

(at the pet shop)

we (the band wolf) went to the pet shop to get the husky puppy and when i was walking while looking at the huskys i bumped into someone and when i looked up i noticed it was my cousin Andrew. He helped me up and we said sorry to eachother then we talked for a little . when we were done talking i walked to my band mates with Andrewe. "who is that?" kiana asked pointing at Andrew. "this is Andrew." i said pointing at Andrew. after we talked a little we went back to the dorm with Andrew. " WOW!!! This place is huge." Andrew said. " i know" i said.

(andrea pov)

when we went back to the dorm i went straight to my room and changed my cloths and went to the poark because Chanyeol wanted to talk to me about something.

(at the park)

i sat on a bench and waited for a while. after a few minuets someone sat next to me i looked to my right and saw Chanyeol staring at me. "so, what did you want to tell me ?" i asked . "um" chanyeol said "i-i l-like y-y-you" Chanyeol stuttered. "what?" i asked with wide eyes O_O. " I LIKE YOU!!!" chanyeol shouted. " PARK CHANYEOL I LIKE YOU TOO!!!". after all that we started hugging but we couldn't be together because we are trainees and if we are dating someone we will get kicked out of S.M. entertainment.

_________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for not updating for a long time i was just sooo lazy. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS BOOK!! THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER