JISUNG ; STRAY KIDS

○ Bathtub ○

                                ○ Bathtub ○

* tw!! attempt suicide *

Days are always the same , you have your same routine everyday. You go to your classes and go back to your dorm , you to your classes the next day and go to your dorm again . It continues everyday

You shared your dorm with a guy you never really interacted with. His name is han jisung ,  the boy you lived with but didn't talk to him as much. You two only greeted each other like  once a day when you saw each other in the dorm. You had your side of the room and he had the other side.

You both had your own ways in the dorm. you both knew everything was alright between each other. you didn't have to worry about him doing something bad or wrong and he didn't' have to worry about you either.

Jisung had a different life style from you , he relied on his girlfriend only. everything he did he'd ask his girlfriend , everything had to involve her. Jisung loved and cared for his girlfriend a lot. There was never a day he'll stop thinking about her until something came up

                                  ○●○●○●

You watched  TV calmly as you were eating some chips until suddenly you heard a loud bang  flinch. You turned to see a very angry Jisung that walks up to your shared room and slams the door.

you looked at the door confused since that never happens. You continued to eat the chips and didn't really think of it.

I wonder what happened to him

You stayed in the living room until your favorite show ended . You began getting more tired and decided you should go to bed already since you have classes the next day.
You walked to the room and tried to open the door.

"Hey Jisung, I think you locked the door" You told him

You waited there for a while and began knocking again

"Jisung! "You said a bit louder . finally the door opened and revealed a sad looking jisung

He went back to his bed and layed down. You didn't bother asking him what happened since you thought it is best to not ask him when ot just happened. You walked to your bed and layed down.

You sighed deeply as you thought for a while. You didn't really have anything to say to him. It was odd for him to look that way which made you more confused

"Goodnight jisung" you said without really thinking and turned of your light that was on you nightstand

He slightly hummed and turned off his light as well. The room was dark all you could hear was your breathing along with his. It was always like this but today it felt different.

You began hearing a slight sob , it wasn't coming from you and the only person other than yourself that is in the room is jisung.you heard another sob that was slightly louder this time.