MY MISTER : 4

You woke up leaving woong to sleep since you didn't want to wake him up yet

You woke up leaving woong to sleep since you didn't want to wake him up yet . Since you were in break for school you had the work to finish. You began doing some of your homework while woong was still sleeping peacefully next to you as you did your work.

the work from school was obviously hard but sometimes it was easy . You were an A student believe or not but thats how you were taught to be when you were younger. You and your siblings had competitions on who knew the best when you were younger believe it or not. So that stuck with you throughout the rest of highschool.

You heard a slight whimper from woong. You turned to him and saw that he was waking up . You saw him sit up with his hair all messy and looked at you with tired eyes.

You smiled a bit as he just sat there and watched as you did your work next to him. He then moved over to you and layed his head on you.

you smiled even more and fixed his hair a bit as he giggled a bit and smiled . You continued doing your work as woong watched you. His eyes seemed to get more sleepy as he just watched you write down some answers.

He ended up falling asleep again . You layed him down and covered him with the blanket. You ended up finishing your homework.

You got up and walked to both you and woongs laundry . You had to go to the washing machines that was somewhat close to where kwangil's home was at.

You grabbed the clothing and kept it in a basket you carried with you over there. You and woongs clothing wasn't much so it wasn't a huge basket.

You walked over to kwangil's room and walked in as quietly as you could. You grabbed his clothing as well or atleast the ones you could fit in your basket.

You then quickly walked to your room again and put kwangil's clothing in the basket. You looked at your phone to see what time it was. It was still pretty early so you decided to take a nap again

                                      ← ↓ ↓ →

You woke up to movement next to you. It was woong of course he seemed to be awake already. You opened your eyes to see woong cleaning up his toys he left yesterday.

" woong-ah are you cleaning?" You asked woong as you smiled. You heard him hum as he continued putting his few toys in his box he kept them in.

"Come here woong!" You said as you slightly spread your arms for him. He finished his putting his toys away and smiled happily as he ran to you and hugged you tightly.

You giggled as you hugged him back . He almost caused you to fall down . You smiled as he was still happy and still continued to hug you.

"Woong-ahh lets go to the washing machines?" You asked him as you patted his back a bit. He let go of you and looked at you and nodded happily.