Ch.3, A contract?

"What are you, Kuro?" I slipped the name out and a bright blue light shines and my hands shielded my eyes so I wouldn't go fully blind. 

"Ah, you're so stupid I could die," Kuro mumbles and I went up to him and grabbed onto his jacket to shake him. "EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!"

"I hate this.." He answered back tiredly, which made me kept shaking him even more. "STOP IGNORING ME YOU BLACK CAT AND ANSWER THE QUESTION!"

"Explaining is such a pain..." I kept shaking him even more and harshly now. "EXPLAIN TO ME THE HELL WAS THAT I WANT ANSWERS!"

This kept going on for another full minute before I grown tired of shaking him, I sat on the ground near the curtains while he stayed in his same spot. "You sure are demanding when it comes for asking questions, but I'll begin with something obvious. You and I are gonna die before we every get along."

I scoffed before answering, "Funny thing you'd say cause I was just wondering the same thing."

After a while of me trying to get any information out of the lazy cat, I started to clean up the mess he created while I was gone at school. Who knows that a human turning cat vampire could make a mess in almost all rooms. "So, you're just a pet vampire then?"

"Nugh, how do I explain this. Vampires like me only drink blood from the master we have a contract with and we follow our masters even though they're bothersome. There's a name for vampires like me," I glance over at him only to see him eating potato chips and making more mess, "But there's really no point on telling you, if i'm being honest."

"Gee, thanks." I mumbled before I placed the vacuum back into the closet and I eyed the cat food bag on the table. I should really take it back since this little lazy bum doesn't eat cat food.

Then my eyes looked over at the clock on the wall, 6:43, I have enough time to return the cat food before they close! Kuro was busy watching TV again and I placed my shoes back on my feet and grabbed onto the cat food bag. "Let's go, we're going on a small trip."

"Nugh... let's just stay here," he replied as he chews on his potato chips without even making eye contact with me.

"Fine, I'll head out on my own," I huffed and started walking towards my front door. As soon as the door was open and I was out in the hallway about to walk, my arm was yanked backwards and the same blue chain appeared. Kuro was by the front door and crouched down to my level, "Our contract only allows us to be a few feet apart, I can't believe I'm stuck with you."

"Believe me, I felt the same." He stares at me as I lifted myself up from the floor and yanked on his arm, "We're going to the store together again."

"No! I can't be out in the sunlight it'll kill me, well I'm immortal so I can't be killed, but still!" And once the sunlight hit him through the window, he turned into his cat form. "Come on it'll turn dark soon and you'll be in your other form."

(Timeskip..)

Phew, finally we made it to the store and just before it closed! My legs were killing me by how far I had to run. Just before I could walk back to my apartment, Ryusei and Koyuki found me and snagged onto me. "Hey Y/N, I see you have your cat with you!" Koyuki says cheerfully.

Without my permission, Ryusei snatched Kuro from my hands and held it with both hands up in the air. "Hey, be careful of him!"

"Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt him," he says while he kept Kuro in the air and to be honest I felt bad for the guy.

We talked about how I found the cat and how I've named him, although I left out the part that he's secretly a vampire and we're in a 24 contract. Just before we were departing Ryusei and Koyuki were stopped by a guy in a white suit with a top hat. "Won't you stay and enjoy a show?!"