Late Halloween Special!

A/N: ... I'm REALLY sorry that it's been like- 2 months smh... my bad

Kuro and I were throwing a Halloween party, which means that EVERYONE was invited. "Kuro you need to help me with finishing the decorations," I sigh before leaning backwards to see that lazy ass cat still watching anime.

"Too troublesome," I swear- the doorbell rang and I went over to open it.

It was Mahiru and Misono. Before they could say anything I yank them inside of my apartment and raced back to the kitchen. "Woah, Y/N you alright?"

"No, I'm not alright. Kuro didn't help me with the decorations so there's some that are hung up and some that's still need to be hung up. Then I have to prep for the snacks, get the stereo hooked up, and then also I need a Halloween costume," I kept my focus onto the mixer while pouring the ingredients to make some cookies into the mixer.

Mahiru exhales nervously, "This isn't so simple and I like simple things, but I'll help you. Misono can help too." Misono had a small blush appearing his face and he nods.

"Oh thank you guys, but I should really take this in my own hands," I went over to hang up some more decorations then went back to the baking. Kuro, still being himself, was staring at me. "You should really just not host the Halloween party... it's too much work.."

I was about to yell back at him before Mahiru steps in, "You're really a lazy cat! You should really start helping Y/N with the preparations and make her life simple!" Kuro just looks up at us with a blank stare before getting up from the ground. He walked over to my bedroom and closes the door behind himself.

"I'm doomed-" Misono literally had a magazine rolled up and whacked my elbow. "We're helping either way, Shirota let's go help with the baking. L/N hang up the decorations while we all can figure out the stereo."

After a while, it was near sundown and people were starting to arrive to my apartment. They were dressed up in pretty costumes, some where almost nudity, some where really simple. Then there's me with no costume. Mahiru was dressed up as a butler, Misono as- himself, Tetsu as a wolf, and of course Litch as an angel. Hyde was dressed up as a masked prince, Hugh dressed up as his usual self. Although, Lily had the balls to dressed up as a sexy police officer while Kuro- he was no where.

 "Y/N, where your costume?" Lily said as he was sipping on some punch.

It took me a while to respond, "I didn't get a chance to since I had to plan this party." Lily nods in response before he made his way over to the dance floor, well living room floor.

I went to my bedroom where thank lord, it was forbidden for anyone to enter. Kuro was there and he was doing something near my bed, "Kuro?"

He turns around slowly and then groans, "Mmm... I have something...for you..." he scratches his cheek with his index finger while moving to the side where I can see what he was doing.

My E/C eyes widens as I saw two matching costumes, one for a prince and the other as a princess. I look over at Kuro which he had the emotionless stare, "I love it. Thank you." I pecked his cheek while I went to grab the F/C dress.

After we both changed into our costumes. We walked out from the bedroom to the living room to have everyone's eyes all at us. A few people "Aw'd" us and some started to take photos and what not. The party went on till around midnight with having Misono passing out round 9, and Lily dancing for the remaining of people there.