The beginning of the end

"You Let Them Trick You Again? You're so stupid!!!!" my thoughts roared as a tear ran down my cheek. "I'm sorry, I have no other choice but to turn you in" proclaimed the officer as he snuggly fit the handcuffs around my wrists. "Wait! I have to give my friend her key back!", I said as I pleaded the officer to let me go. "Can you call her and tell her to come get them?" said the officer.
      *SIGH* I thought it was over. What ever happened to "2019 is going to be my year"? God can you hear me? Is this a test? They say tragedies happened in threes right, so what the **** is this?
      Welcome to the beginning of the end. I'm Q, but a lot of people know me as VividTheJetsetter. My life has been quite a roller coaster since about 9th grade year at my high school in little 'ol Selma Alabama. Let me fast forward a bit to where it got really crazy and tell my story of all the chaotic events that made me the psychopath I am today.
2015 is when this all started. I signed my identity over to the US Navy. What a year. After taking the ASVAB at school for s**** and giggles with all of my top of the class friends, I was recruited from my house. Yes! One day, I was doing homework at the living room table, heard a knock on the door and opened it to find two Navy recruiters outside. I was shocked. I had not spoken to anyone besides the Air Force Reserves and Air Guard, which is what I really wanted to do.
"Hello. Are you Qíanna Chapman?" said one. "Yes?" I replied in confusion. "May we come in? We would like to discuss your scores" "Maaaa!!!" I yelled to get permission. Then they came in my home ready to take my life away. Long story short I went from University of Alabama Freshman to Future Sailor of United States Navy really fast. They had a portable printer and all. Little did I know this would be the beginning of some of the worst times of my life.