Best time of my Life

March 2016
Boy ol Boy. San Diego. Whew! This is where it got really fun. Okay so I went to San Diego to learn about phones, how to repair them and all. The school was only a month long, therefore until I started I was pretty much free for a month. I used to work with the civilians in the admin office. I don't even remember what I used to do exactly, I think it was like checking people into the command and such.
       Four of my bootcamp sisters where in San Diego with me and we had so much fun. I stayed hanging out with Powell and Gardner in there building. I was living in the marines building with a roommate. It was this girl that I knew from A-school, and I really really did not like her at all. I usually get alone with everyone but this girl was soooo aggravating.
       Long story short she didn't like my gospel that I played while in the shower. She l began to play her country music everyday too which didn't bother me at all. But one day she had the nerve to report me saying I was playing loud music so she could not sleep, which was a complete lie. She just didn't like my music. Maybe she was atheist or something, but she never even told me it disturbed her. So guess what I did. I peed in her water bottle. Yep. I was sick of her shit. And I'm pretty sure she sipped it. Of course she reported me again. All that happened from this was I got my own private room. Yes!
       I was so glad to be away from her even though my room was right down the hall we only saw each other once more, and she looked pretty frightened. Don't F with me. I can get really ugly really quick. I think that's the Aries in me. So either I'm really nice or really mean.
       Okay so on to the juicy stuff. In C-school I was celibate, for the most part. Until I found this one guy who was a mutual friend. I was dating about four guys in San Diego. I don't wanna put real names out so let make them Joshua, James, Paul, and Luke. LOL stick with me now. Okay, so I used to swipe on tinder a lot. I met three of them from there actually. I can't remember what order I met them in but I believe Luke was first. Luke was fine as heck and a San Diego native. He actual was a drug dealer though, so we ended up just being cool. One day after I got drunk at a kick back where three of my tinder matches were I was scared to go back to base. Sooo he walked with me on the beach late at night and took me to go get Mexican food at like 3am before taking me back home. Then I never saw him again. No text no nothing. Oh yeah! I forgot to mention he had an identical twin brother too!
       Next, James was my lil buddy until I met Paul. Paul was the one that was a mutual friend. Let me tell y'all about Joshua though, and his crew. I met Joshua a little bit after I met James, and I used to finesse them both. I was really a player, but they all knew that. Joshua was cute and chunky. We hung out a lot around base. I used to go bowling with him and his homeboys and all. One day I was supposed to hang with James, but Joshua hit me up and asked to come over. So, hehe, ya know I had to pull a switcharoo and make up something that I couldn't go with James anymore.
       I liked James more as a friend than anything. You know that kick back that I said I got drunk at, it was his homeboys but I had Luke take me and stay there with me because I was a savage. But let's get back to the story with Joshua. I ditched James for Joshua and we ended up just chilling and talking. Then somehow it ended up with his head between my legs, but I had to stop him there because I was celibate remember. I only did things of that sore with Paul. He was agitated, but I told him that already so he couldn't get mad. He played himself.
       Joshua's friend, lets call him Isaiah, really want to talk to me too. I wasn't for it because I ain't no "loving the crew" type girl. But one day, we all were chilling at the Navy Lodge and Joshua left, so Isaiah tried to slide. I hit em with that Aht Aht. Then he told me Joshua was engaged and he was going on leave next week to get married. I was like oh for real! Say less. I acted like everything was gravy for the next week until Joshua left. A few days later Isaiah begged me to come to my room. So after about a hours of saying no I was like okay but we not about to do nothing. Let me tell you! That was his only objective. I honestly don't even remember y'all much he literally came and begged to eat my vagina. So it happened yeah. It was much better than his friends too. He was probably top 3. Ha! Once again tried to penetrate, but nope I didn't let it happen. He was persistent so I put him out my room and he was big mad.
      He told Joshua that he did it then it was a big deal. OMG! They tried to say I was a hoe all all when I didn't have sex with either one of them. They are mad that they got played. They even went to the length of trying to say I had a STD, when I did not and never had. I responded "well if I do both of y'all now how it in the mouth congratulations". Block Block, Delete Delete. That was the end of it for Joshua and his friend Isaiah, who actual tried to come back again. After I cut them off I started hang with James a lot more. Like I wasn't even staying in my room much for a long time. It was either kick it with James and the crew at his homegirls house or Boo'd up with Paul.
       Remember I said I only liked James as a friend right. We used to mostly just chill, joke, go to parties and go get food. It was a pattern for a good three weeks. One day we were sleeping on his homegirls couch, and he literally dry humped me until he finished. I was pretty disgusted actually. Jizz was all over my thigh and I didn't have anything to clean it off with. I think that pretty much ended us. I didn't see him the same. What kind of friend would do that?
       Now let's talk about Paul. He was my lil boo. We weren't official or anything, but might as well have been. It was more like a fling though we never talked about a future together we were just enjoying each other while I was there for a month. Me and him clicked I think he actual knew about all the others, but he knew what the deal was.  He was my favorite the entire time.
       Oh yeah! I forgot to mention I had met my boo for Japan already. I paid for the tinder subscription where you can put your location to anywhere right. I know pathetic right? Then I put my location to Yokosuka, Japan because that's where I would be heading to next. I was supposed to be there for three years, but you'll find out what changed all this soon.
       I met this guy, let's call him Lu, and we pretty much were online dating until I got there. Lu was really sweet. I couldn't wait to get to Japan so we could explore together. I was happy to know I had someone there who already knew the ropes, ya know. After a short trip home to Selma I was only my way to Japan. This was the longest flight of my life!