chapter five

If I'm being totally honest with you, I can't remember a single thing that happened after speaking to Jess and Alex. I sort of blacked out. Okay well not 'sort of'-I did blackout.

I rolled over and pulled crisp white sheets over my body to wrap myself in the warmth being emitted from the  large window in the room.
The silkiness of the fabric felt lavish ,like something you'd get at a 5-star hotel. This made the feeling completely foreign to me,therfore causing my eyelashes to pull apart as I lifted my eyelids.

I wasn't in Leeahs bed. I wasn't in Talias bed. And I sure as hell wasn't in my own bed.

The thought of  being in some strangers bed alarmed me. Losing my virginity while blackout drunk definitely isn't the way I want to remember my first time.
Yes I've experienced with other ways of pleasure  (one being how Justin did it in the pool house ),but sex,I wasn't as experienced with. Or experienced at all with as a matter of fact.

I sat up to fortunately find an empty bed. I was alone. I peered inside the blankets to once again see I was still fully clothed.
With those two discoveries I felt a wave of relief go through my body.

Standing up, I fixed the sheets into a presentable way and strutted over to the wall mirror where I rubbed off the smudged mascara that had run underneath my eyes,therefore making me somewhat presentable too.

I ran my fingers through my hair as i heard the bedroom door open.
I spun around to come in the presence of Justin.

"Morning sunshine "he smiled while taking a bite of the bagel placed in his hand.

"Umm,morning."I replied confused as to why we were conversing.

"You sleep good?" He signalled the bed he was now sitting on.

"So ,we didnt do anything after, you know...
Right?"

"Okay let me finish that for you, because watching you find the words is painful.
No nothing happened after the pool house. "

I took a deep breath once again in confirmation.

"I happened to be upstairs when I saw you come stumbling up ,so I took you to one of Bryces spare bedrooms to let you sleep everything off."he explained further.

"Thank you"

"No problem,don't mention it Bennett."

"Yeah ,you don't have to worry about that, I won't say anything about last night. I'll stick to the routine."

" Routine?  What do you mean?"he questioned.

"No you know I just mean that I'll pretend at school like nothing happend last night and then maybe next party we'll have a conversation again"

"The only reason I don't speak to you at school is because you look like you don't want me to. Like everyone knows sliding in with you is the equivalence of making it to the finals in terms of overall difficulty "he stated before taking another mouthful of his bagel.

"That is so not true" I laughed in disbelief.

"Mmm kind of is. Don't argue with me. It's actually a good thing so take it as a compliment."

"Okay whatever " I rolled my eyes at him.

"You're cute when you're mad."he smiled

"Are you flirting with me? "
I asked out of actual uncertainty

"Depends is it working? "

All I managed to do is form a smile and produce rosey cheeks on my face at his reply.

"Hey have you seen my phone anywhere? "

" nah, you didn't have it with you when I left you in here."

Shit. Im so screwed.

"Give me your number let me call it for you,maybe we'll get lucky and it hasn't died yet."

He handed me his phone as I punched in my details and hit the call button.

A soft noise ,the sound of my ringtone came from downstairs.
I rushed down and found it on one of the kitchen counter tops.

I unlocked it and checked my notifications and texts.

Groupchat

Talia
Hey guys so,if you're looking for me ,I'm at Zachs house so don't worry, I'm all good.
(His moms away)
Delivered 11:23pm

Leeah
Get it girl;)
11:27pm

Omg!
Guess who I'm with... Fucking Jeff
11:55pm
Now before you shit on me,I'll explain everything tomorrow.
11:55pm

Beth where you at?
12:13am

Okay so Jeff came back with me and he's now at my place, Beth just call me when you want me to come and pick you up okay. Love you.
3:50am

Talia
Omg omg omg ,girls I just left Zachs house and I have so so much tea . I'll spill in the morning.
Love ya<3
4:03am

  Bethany
Giries I'm all good I passed out at Bryces. I'll see you soon. Love you guys.
9:22am

"Shit I really should get home . I'll just call an uber or something."

" If you want I can take you back home. My cars here so " Justin offered.

"No really you don't have to do that. Im good but thank you"

"Let me. I want to" he insisted.

"Are you sure?"i doubted

"Positive "he smiled back at me.

The car ride back to Leeahs wasn't all that eventful except the occasional glances proceeded by a smile.

I thanked him again for driving me as we pulled up into Lees driveway. I climbed out after ensuring I had everything and gentley closed the door.

"Hey Bennett!" He called out.
I turned around to see him smiling at me through the car window.
"I'll see you at school."

"See you at school Foley" I smiled back

Note//
okay so so so. What does everyone think so far??
Im trying really really hard to be dedicated to this book because we all know i have issues with updating  regularly. But a girls trying okay.