Chapter 8

January 5 2016

Becky let herself in and saw Seth sleeping on the couch and smiled. She quickly changed into her favorite pajamas and joined him.
"Hey." Seth said sleepily.
"Hey." She said curling up to him. "My flight was delayed."
"I saw." Seth said.
"Sleep." Becky said kissing him softly before both were asleep again.

"Hey rockstar." Becky said walking into the gym where Seth was working out and kissing him quickly.
"Hey." Seth said.
"How is the knee?" She asked.
"Sore but I can move it a little more." He said.
"You have a check up soon right?" She asked.
"Next week in Birmingham." He said. "Tuesday."
"Cool, so I can fly up from New Orleans." She said.
"I'd like that." He said. "Where is Smackdown?"
"Lafayette." Becky said. "Then we have three live shows, Nashville, Lexington and Dayton before Raw in Columbus."
"All over the place." Seth said.
"We are." Becky said. "Smackdown is in Dayton but I am not scheduled for it so I was thinking of going down to Orlando early and getting some training in and thought maybe you'd like change of scene."
"I'd love to join you in Orlando." Seth said.
"Good." Becky said. "I have some news I didn't tell you when I got in."
"Oh." Seth said.
"Turns out Roman and Galina are going to have a baby this year, or that's the plan." Becky said.
"Wow, that is awesome." Seth said.
"No one else knows except us." Becky said.
"I won't tell." Seth said.
"He's also the only one at work that knows about us." Becky said. "I have a meeting with Hunter Thursday so I am going to tell him since I've been filmed a lot for you 24 special."
"You have." Seth said.
"Now back to training, I'm slacking." Becky said.
"You are." Seth said and Becky giggled before getting to work.

January 7 2016

"How are things with you?" Hunter asked as they sat in an office at the arena in Laredo.
"Things are good." Becky said.
"Okay, so after your fued with Brie and if you retain your title you're going to fued with Naomi into Fastlane." Hunter said.
"Really?" Becky asked.
"Yes, it's going to set for some tentiion for B.A.D. and set up for a face off for who you'll face at Mania if you retain." Hunter said.
"I get to do Mania." Becky said.
"You do." Hunter said. "It will be a triple threat for a new mented WWE Women's Champship."
"No more Divas?" Becky asked.
"Nope." Hunter said.
"This is amazing." Becky said.
"But that has to stay under wraps." Hunter said.
"Can do." Becky said.
"So at Roadblock there will be two matches to determine who your opponents will be." Hunter said. "One member from B.A.D. and one from between Charlotte, Alicia and Natalya if she's back, if not we'll put Summer Rea in."
"Okay." Becky said. "This all sounds good."
"I am glad you like." Hunter said. "We really do believe in you and want to give you the best road."
"I am starting to believe it." Becky said. "There is something I feel you should know."
"Okay." Hunter said.
"Seth and I are together." Becky said.
"As in together, together?" Hunter asked.
"Yes, it's only be a few weeks but I know he's filming a 24 special and we've been filmed a lot so I wanted to let you know." Becky said.
"Okay." Hunter said. "Dating fellow wrestlers is not against the rules."
"I know." Becky said. "For a while when things started changing I worried about how it could effect work if things didn't work out, but then I saw how it could effect things if it did work out, so we've talked and he's out still so for now things are good, but when he comes back because he will be back we'll take things as they come."
"That is a good plan." Hunter said.
"Right now only Roman knows, the girls know I am seeing someone but not who." Becky said. "I know once it's out there is going to be like wild fire."
"With everyone here and the fans." Hunter said.

"Time for some tag team action." Becky said.
"I'm so ready." Charlotte said.
"Shall we go out to your music tonight?" Becky asked.
"Let's." Charlotte said.
The music man nodded and Charlotte's music hit and they went to the ring. Brie and Alicia were already waiting so the match got under way. Charlotte started the match with Alicia and they were both on fire. When needed she tagged Becky in and she took her turn with both Alicia and Brie. In the end it was Charlotte locking the figure eight in in Alicia and Becky putting Brie in the dis-arm-her that won the match.
"A double tap out nice." Hunter said.
"Thanks." Charlotte said.
"So this weekend do you guys want to do singles or tag." Hunter asked.
"I like tagging," Charlotte said. "Gives us more time to play."
"I love how she says play when it's fighting." Stephanie said.
"So tag Friday and Saturday and do singles on Sunday since we're heading into rumble." Hunter said.
"Okay." Becky said.