Chapter 11

February 29 2016

"Wow." Charlotte said seeing all the bags Becky had.
"It looks like a lot but it's not." She said. "Each shop insisted on giving me their bag."
"Well yeah you're the WWE Divas Champion." Brie said. "If you're seen carrying their bag it ups theirs popularity."
"I didn't even think of that." Becky said as she began putting her new clothes into her new empty suit case.
"It's one of the perks." Brie said.
"Plus they gave me all these samples." Becky said. "I don't wear half of this stuff."
Charlotte looked at the make up and smiled.
"I'll take it." She said. "You know me, I love playing around with this stuff to create new looks."
"Well have fun." She said. "That perfume smells awful."
Charlotte sniffed it and gagged.
"Trash." Both said and tossed it out.
"Does Seth have enough room for all you stuff?" Brie asked.
"He does." Becky said. "Not that I have a lot of stuff, most of this is to replace the workout clothes I have worn out."
"You are rough on clothes." Charlotte said.
"I know." She said.

Tonight she was taking in Brie in a non title match and Brie gave her a chase and almost pinned her up she kicked out, out of no where. After a few more things Becky locked Brie in the Yes lock and she tapped out.

"You look tired." Roman said as he drove to the airport.
"I am." She said. "It was a busy weekend."
"You need to go home and sleep." He said. "Take a day to just be lazy."
"What is that?" Becky asked jokingly.
"Tell that man if yours to spoil you." Roman said. "No training, no errands, just relaxing."
"I will tell him." Becky said.

At the airport she checked in and saw her flight was in time so she happy.

"Found her." Joshy said making Becky jump.
"It's okay." Seth said. "You look dead on your feet."
"I am." She said hugging him.
"Let's get you home." Seth said. "Three bags?"
"I got some new things to replace some things that have worn down." Becky said.
He nodded and took the small bag while Joshy rolled the bigger two out.
"I can walk." Becky said as Seth went to pick her up.
"Can you?" He asked as her head landed on his chest with her out.
Seth chuckled and got her inside and tucked into bed.
"Well she's out." He said.
"Her bags." Joshy said pointing to the pile. "All the back and forth travel is exhausting."
"I know." He said as his phone rang.

"Hey Roman." Seth said answering it.
"Did Becky make it home?" He asked.
"She did." He said. "Exhausted and tucked into bed."
"She needs to take a break, have a day off from training." Roman said. "She's running herself ragged with all she's doing.l
"What all did she do this weekend?" He asked.
"Two meet and greets, a photo shoot for WWE with Bayley, all three nights of live events, shopping and Raw today and I think like forty phone interviews, a podcast and wardrobe fitting for Mania." Roman said. "So make her take time off, relax and spoil her."
"Will do, thanks for letting me know." Seth said.
"You know how crazy the schedule gets going into Mania and the closer we get the harder so make sure you get her to stop and breathe." Roman said.
"Will do." Seth said.

After hanging up he relayed to Joshy what Roman said and both were shocked with how packed her four day work week was.
"So we'll take it easy this week." Seth said. "Get her to relax and spoil her."
They went over a plan and then got what they needed ready before sleeping.

March 1 2016

"What do you mean we're not going to the gym this week." Becky asked as they sat in the living room.
"I am under orders to make you take time off, to relax." Seth said.
"Roman." Becky said smiling.
"You've has a busy four days, so busy you fell asleep at the airport, in the car and on me." Seth said.
"But I slept." Becky said. "Ready to go."
"Well to bad." He said.
'What are we going to do?" Becky asked.
"Well Joshy here is need back I California so I thought we might take a drive to the Rhythm City Resort Casino." Seth said. "I already booked us a suite so all you have to do is pick out some clothing."
"Really?" Becky asked.
"Really." Seth said seeing her smile.
She rushed off and Seth smiled.
"You did that right." Joshy said. "And I need get to the airport, I'll be back Friday."
Seth nodded and Joshy left and Seth walked to the bedroom.
"Done." Becky said. "What is the plan?"
"To have fun." Seth said. "They have a spa if you want to be spoiled, they have a casino if you want to gamble and dinner and dancing."
"All three please." Becky said and Seth smiled kissing her.
"Let's go." He said.