three

it was 9 pm. i went outside to get some fresh air. Jaden was supposed to sleep over but i honestly didn't want to deal with him. speaking of Jaden, here he comes walking towards me sitting right down beside me wearing a hoodie and grey sweats. "im so sorry Sabrina. i didn't mean to hurt you in any way, shape or form".

"why me, Jaden? theres so many other pretty girls in the school but you had to choose me. why?" i asked throwing my hands in the air scoffing.

"you're special Sabrina. you're not like other girls. plus no one would suspect it so i'd think you'd be perfect" he said looking right into my eyes as i slowly nodded.

Jaden's POV

truth is, i really like Sabrina, like more than anyone can imagine. i just bullied her because i didn't know how to express my emotions and now she probably hates me. the thing is, i asked her to be my fake girlfriend so i could get to know her and treat her like she's mine but also the fact that i wanted Charlotte off of me. i honestly screwed everything up and i don't know how to make it up or her.

"why don't i buy you a new skateboard? we can go tomorrow after school and then you can teach me and such" i suggested.

"that skateboard was irreplaceable. it was my very first one. its been with me through a lot, like when my parents used to fight, i would take it outside and just ride. or when i'm happy, i skate to the beach and watch the sunset, it always relaxed me, made me happier. i remember once my dad came home drunk, he barged into my room and just- just started assaulting me. it was like i was paralysed, i couldn't move a muscle and just let him continue on doing it" a tear escaped from her eye. i genuinely had no idea. i got closer and hugged her as she cried.

- 𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 -

"so um," i scratched the back of my neck "do you wanna start doing things that couples do so we can like get used to it" i asked.

"sex is off limits" she sliced the air with her hand. "yea- yea of course. i was thinking maybe like make-out?" i suggested. "i mean sure why not".

3rd POV

Jaden didn't waste any time and quickly removed his shirt and threw himself on the bed, next to her as she cleared her throat and positioned herself since she hasn't really had a proper first kiss yet. he put his soft hands gently on her waist, pulling her closer. she put her hands on the sides of his face leaning slowly and closing her eyes. he put his lips onto hers and melted into the kiss. he put his hand on the side on her face as his other hand still on her waist. it started off slow at first but it got rough and passionate. she lied down so now Jaden was on top. you can imagine how the rest went.

- 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 -

Sabrina's POV

i woke up to see a shirtless Jaden beside me. i quickly lifted up the covers, good i'm still fully clothed. that means we didn't do it. i got up carefully to go take a shower, i didn't want to wake Jaden up so i did everything with caution. i took off my clothes and entered the shower, it wasn't too cold nor was it too hot. it was perfect, exactly what i needed. out of no where i just started singing 'Flaming Hot Cheetos' by Clairo.

my room was pretty big so i had a bathroom in it so when i opened the door, Jaden stood there with an opened mouth like he was in shock. "i- i didn't know you could sing, you're phenomenal" he spoke up.

"yea well, only my friends know. no one else" i said sheepishly. "well you're absolutely amazing," heat rose up to my cheeks. "well, um. i kinda sing too so car rides would be pretty fun" he said as i chuckled.

- 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 -

"c'mon Jaden, we're gonna be late for school!" i yelled from the foyer.

"yea, yea. im coming!" he yelled back opening the door and making his way down the stairs. "here, wear this over your shirt" he handed me his hoodie.

"um, why?" i asked in confusion.

"so people would know we're dating" he explained as i took it willingly.

- 𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 -

i mean, school isn't that far from where we live so it doesn't take much time to get there. Jaden parked the car and we both got out. "hold my hand" he said holding his hand out. i held it as we interlocked fingers and entered the school. everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us.

"Jaden, i feel uncomfortable with this many eyes on me" i whispered into his ear.

"you'll get used to it, don't worry" he reassured me. i spotted my friends so i went over to them. "hey Jake, is your ankle okay?" i asked him.

"yea its fine, i can walk without feeling pain anymore so thats fun. but anyways, you and captain of the football team? when did that happen?" he asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"about a month ago" i nodded while saying that. i could see the expression of his face totally change. "oh, okay"

Jaden snuck up behind me carrying me up into the air i turned around and faced him, "what was that for" i asked with a smile on my face.

"well- i don't know. probably because i wanna see your face every minute of every hour" he said kissing my cheek. the kiss and those words gave me butterflies, it felt like i was gonna throw up. not in a bad way. just the feeling was indescribable. was i already falling for him?