nine

"what is it?" i asked concerned.

"so you know i'm kinda famous on tiktok?" he asked.

"yea, what about it?" i answered.

"basically, this summer im going on tour with my friends to meet my fans," i opened my mouth but he stopped me, "and before you say anything, i was wondering if you'd maybe wanna tag along? i can talk to my manager and everything so he can bring you on tour with us. just, do you want to?" he asked.

"Jaden, i'd love to but," i trailed off, "i have to work on finding colleges. its not easy so it's better if i start earlier, im really sorry. i wish i could be there to support you" i explained.

"oh yea, of course. thats alright but can you at least consider it? tour starts on the last days of July" he said as i nodded.

- 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 -

"do i look good" i said making a 360° so all of my friends can see my look. they all nodded.

"Sab, you look absolutely stunning. stop overthinking it" Jake reassured me.

"he's gonna be drooling when he sees you" Cam replied.

"my baby's so perfect" Sophie said putting her hand over her mouth. i giggled at all of their responses, "thank you guys, so much" i said as i went in for a group hug.

- 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 -

sabmae

Liked by sophie

Liked by sophie.j and 15,384 others
sabmae i saw a cat on the road and i forced jake to take a picture of me holding it :)
View all 1,450 comments
jadenhossler my baby is so fine
sophie.j thats my bestfriend bitches
j4kst3r im being held captive
  | user1 @j4kst3r blink twice if you
  | need help

****

"Jake," i said as he turned around, "can i talk to you for a second?" i asked as he sat me down on the bench outside of school.

"whats up?" he replied.

"my anxiety is kicking in again, i just- i don't wanna go inside" i vented.

"alright listen, look at me Sabrina" he said grabbing my hands and pulling me closer. we make eye contact and spoke. "breathe in, breathe out. breathe in for 2, breathe out for 3. get your mind off of it. you're taking your meds, right?" i nod. "then you're gonna be just fine, don't let it ruin your night. you're gonna have a fantastic time, okay?" he said helping me get up from my seat.

we both walk into the gym, thats where the party is being held at. we see Cam and Soph next to the punch so we walked towards them. "heyyy, glad you're here. we're just spicing up the drinks" Cam said clearly drunk.

"Cam, we just got here. how are you already drunk? and how is that even possible?" i asked genuinely confused.

"he has 50% vodka in his flask" Sophie answered.

"holy shit Cam, give me some of that" Jake said pouring some into the punch he had in his cup. the last time i drank alcohol was at a party and we all know how that ended but fuck it whatever, high school came to an end so imma get my ass drunk. i took it from Jake and poured a shit ton of it in my punch.

i was walking around trying to find Jaden until i did, i went behind him and hugged him from the back. "mmm, hi baby. you smell goooood" my drunken self said.

"hey baby-" he stopped in his tracks to sniff my drink. "fuck, how drunk are you?" he asked.

"idk, i poured 50% vodka into this" i giggled. his eyes widened.

"and this is your second time drinking. holy shit fuck. alright just wait here" he walked me to the bleachers and sitting me down gently. "i'll be back baby" he said as he kissed my cheek. im sat down for like 20 minutes and i see Jaden kissing Charlotte. what? i thought he was gonna- huh? i- i don't understand. i felt tears streaming down my face. i got up and ran to my car, i didn't want to be there at the moment. i don't why it bothered me so much, we aren't real dating even though i really wanted us to be. before i got into my car, "Sabrina wait!" it was Jaden. he was the last person i wanted to talk to at this moment. i felt so betrayed by him.

i got into my car and shut the door, i drove off as fast as i could. i put on WASTE by BROCKHAMPTON and started screaming the lyrics while i cried. i reached home and i ran straight into my room disregarding my mom who was in the living room. i spent the rest of the night balling my eyes out and to think that i was going to tell him my actual feelings towards him.

a few hours later, Jake entered my room. "hey love, i heard what happened and i went straight to your house. what he did was a huge dick move and you deserve better" he comforted me. i sighed then started sobbing again.

after i cooled down i sat up properly and asked Jake, "can you stay over for the night?"