four

"which one do you want?" he asked.
"hmmm" i thought. "you pick for me.
"bold choice, you sure about it?"
"yes ma'am" i giggled.

- 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 -

"so how do you skate again?" he asked.

"Jade-" he cut me off. "ah, ah, ah. baby, not Jaden" he corrected me.

"really?" he nodded. "baby, im not that good at teaching. i just learnt it with no help so i really don't know" i explained.

"oh, another day then. but can we at least watch a movie and cuddle?" he suggested.

"alright, but im choosing the movie" he nodded.

- 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 -

i turned on netflix and put one of my favourite movies 'She's The Man'. i cannot start to express my love for this movie, its so beautifully crafted. i sat back down on the couch and grabbed a blanket. he put his arm around me and kissed my forehead. i felt butterflies in my stomach, i absolutely loved the feeling.

- 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 -

"well, you just wasted 2 hours of my life on nothing" he complained. "what did you make me watch".

"only one of the best movies of man kind" i explained.

"lying is bad sabrina" he said.

"but im not lying, its an opinion" i replied.

"is it? is it really?" he said getting closer to me. "Jaden, what are you doing?" i said as he's getting ready to tickle me.

"JADEN NO!" i giggled as i tried to push him off. he was now on top of my while i was laying down on the couch. he was staring right into my eyes. "god, you're so fucking beautiful" he murmured under his breath. he was leaning in closer and closer until our lips touch. his soft lips against mine felt heavenly. he put his hand on my waist while i placed my hand on his face. we were full on making out at this point, im not in any way complaining, i loved every second of it.

a/n
im so sorry for the late and short chapter. i've been really involved in school and not to mention i have the worst writers block. new ones will be up soon :)